What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richie Williams ?

W.Smith

Juniors
Hi guys,

I noticed in a few of the pre season magazines Ive got that this ex Dragon who joined the Panthers in 07 to much publicity without transferring that attention to on field performances has virtually disappeared

He isnt listed in any of the Pennies gains or losses subs Ive seen and I just wondered if he was still in Elliots plans or been released

I was also thinking he may have been graded with Windsor and may get called up if form warrants ?

Anyone know where Richie is ?

murraymob

Coach
he is still with penrith and depending onm injuries may be in the starting side against the broncos

W.Smith

Juniors
murraymob said:
he is still with penrith and depending onm injuries may be in the starting side against the broncos

Ok, thanks, its just as I said he isnt listed in any of the 3 preview mags I have and was hoping he hadnt been discarded as I think he has ability, just a matter of him realising it