What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricketsons a Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
King hitting a halfback from behind. he should be treated the same way that Danny Williams has.

he is just as Dirty but they never charge him.

6 weeks will be fair.

should have been sent off.

You cat. :nwave:

super_coach

First Grade
how long did dany boy get??????hell of a lot more than six weeks--ricko ten weeks minium----a cowards act---should have been walked on the spot--but simkins cant get little decisions right--so how could he make a big one like that

Corbin

Juniors
it was not! a cheep shot! i will say it again and again WILLIE MASON GOT AWAY WITH IT..... so u shouldnt ricketson

Ultima

Juniors
Yes Corbin.... That man shot and killed him, then robbed the store and escaped to Mexico so I should get to do it :roll: Since when does someone else doing it make it OK for your players to do it? Melbourne paid the penalty for it so should you guys... But yet again the team who got f**ked by it won't get the advantage anyway.... They should make it that if you head high against a team and get suspended for, lets say, five matches that you miss out on four matches and then your next match against that club, be it this year, the next, etc. Might cause problems if you go to another club but oh well, should have thought about that before you head high someone... Also international and rep matches REALLY shouldn't count... It's BS then a player is selected, for example, for City Vs Country to use up a suspension when they were never going to be picked for it otherwise...

Tigerpete

Juniors
Corbin said:
it was not! a cheep shot! i will say it again and again WILLIE MASON GOT AWAY WITH IT..... so u shouldnt ricketson

Stop looking through ur c**k glasses mate!! It was late, it was a swinging arm aimed at the head of Fien and from behind, maybe not as downright dumb as the Danny Williams incident, but certainly a cheap shot.

He's gone, he wont play in the GF and probably miss quite a few games nect season too, tough luck for him because he's a good guy , but that wont cut it on Wednesday night or whenever it is.

I actually agree, i dont think the Video review commitee will charge him, i think they'll send him straight there without a grading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts