What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart got us.......

Ribs

Bench
Remember the back page article about us being red hot favourites for the title this year? Funny that since that article we have been nothing short of atrocious.

We were dismal against the Broncos, capitulated against the Roosters, were crap against the Sharks and then that merkin of a performance up in NQ....

Seems that the same attitude that has bugged us for 4 years has come back, that they believe they have the talent to win it without having to do the hard work.

Just when I was thinking that we were doing the little things right and not getting worried about the score, we turn around and go back to being impatient, frustrated and undisciplined again.

If Browny cant smack that attitude out of them again for this Friday, I wont be going back to a live game until they f*cking wake up. If they dont think they have to turn up, then niether do I.

In saying that though, ll see you all on Friday night.

Ribs

Bench
I think the main frustration is that after watching us capitulate to NQ, I realised we arent going to win jack sh*t this year.

We dont have the mental ability to perform at the top level for two weeks in a row so what chance do we have of stringing four wins together against excellent opposition come September?

My prediction, we make 6th spot, with one more pathetic capitulation before the finals. Then we come out and have a blinder in the first week and turn to sh*t in the second.

Grantwhy

Juniors
The Dragons didn't capitulate to the Cowboys. They tried right to the end (a little to much in the second half though - that's when most of the errors occured).

Jabs

Juniors
I've been to every home and away game this year in NSW, but I'm not going to watch these pack of pretenders this week or the week after.

I'm sick and tired of these shit performances year after year against teams we are supposed to beat.

Saturday night was the final straw for me, I knew I was in for another dismal performance after the Cowboys 1st hitup of the game, you can see it coming its just so damn PREDICTABLE.

Whats the bet we will probably win this Friday and lose against the Warriors. :x

Ribs

Bench
I dont buy into these graveyard ground stories and bogey team bullsh*t. Thats just a pissweak excuse to lose time after time.

A chance at the top 4 following losses to Melbourne and Penrith and we came out like that.... are they kidding?

You can just see when things dont go right for us that we lose the plot. We throw stupid passes, fall off tackles, give away penalties and have little direction.

Have we actually come from behind and won a game this year?

Jabs

Juniors
The only game I can remember was against the Warriors in Round 2 when we were losing 10-0 and then we won 16-10.

Rexxy

Coach
Surely said:
What are u complaining about .. try being a sharks supporter !

For the record, Surely

If you'd had Kimmorley you would have easily won your last two games.

This post will self destruct in five minutes...

Macca

Coach
Rex said:
Surely said:
What are u complaining about .. try being a sharks supporter !

For the record, Surely

If you'd had Kimmorley you would have easily won your last two games.

This post will self destruct in five minutes...

Now it will live forever.