What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ricky to sign on thursday

Henson

Juniors
raper is gunna get boned on thursday,thank god,ricky will sort this muddle out,rapers accepted a job at cronulla cold rock!!what a scoop,good luck getting an icecream,he,s as useless as a china:x man that can't cook!!

Quigs

Immortal
I heard he bought a Bakery in silent partnership with a former halfback. Its meant to be somewhere on the Mid north coast.

Got it from a very reliable source that has just nearly sobered up.

Hint... because I cant disclose his / her identity yet...

The New Roper Bakery is at.......

First Hint - Red Wine.....type of

Second Hint - Mrs ????? has one of these Chairs on the southern shore of Sydney Harbour....

The bakery makes real good 'sticky' buns so spider tells me. But he is not the reliable source. He's no chance of sobering up.....

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Thomo.

First Grade
what do you mean coolum.

Bold and the beautiful rocks! - but the forum leaves it for dead:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
thomo_shark said:
what do you mean coolum.

Bold and the beautiful rocks! - but the forum leaves it for dead:lol:

Dead set some of you blokes must have waisted lives.... Bold and the Farcan Bew-di-full.

I don't get time to watch the crap on the TV.

After I wake each morning and look for a pulse. I put the jug on.. Then I have my first big decision of the day. Lan Choo, English Breakfast, or Earl Grey.

Then its fire up bitch RL Forums and discuss pertinent league matters with people of equal intelligence. By the time that has expired its onto lunch and then thinking about how I am going to raise some revenue to keep the howling wolves away from my doors. Although lately the Howling Wolf (Chester Burnett to us blues fans) has got a distinct Indian, South East Asian accent and has learned to communicate by way of telephone.

The point I am actually making here is - my time is precious - and I make every minute count - I don't like wasting time - I like to get right to the point.

So why the f**k would you sit there and watch that crap when you can come onto the fire up bitch rugby league forum and have intelligent conversations wiff people like me.

Go out into the backyard now and give yourself an uppercut.

And gawd I love the offseason. That is the joy of being a Sharkie. You are always guaranteed a good long offseason -

Thanks George.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
Quigs said:
Dead set some of you blokes must have waisted lives.... Bold and the Farcan Bew-di-full.

I don't get time to watch the crap on the TV.

After I wake each morning and look for a pulse. I put the jug on.. Then I have my first big decision of the day. Lan Choo, English Breakfast, or Earl Grey.

Then its fire up bitch RL Forums and discuss pertinent league matters with people of equal intelligence. By the time that has expired its onto lunch and then thinking about how I am going to raise some revenue to keep the howling wolves away from my doors. Although lately the Howling Wolf (Chester Burnett to us blues fans) has got a distinct Indian, South East Asian accent and has learned to communicate by way of telephone.

The point I am actually making here is - my time is precious - and I make every minute count - I don't like wasting time - I like to get right to the point.

So why the f**k would you sit there and watch that crap when you can come onto the fire up bitch rugby league forum and have intelligent conversations wiff people like me.

Go out into the backyard now and give yourself an uppercut.

And gawd I love the offseason. That is the joy of being a Sharkie. You are always guaranteed a good long offseason -

Thanks George.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

Don't let the funniest poster award get to your head quigs.

:)

Quigs

Immortal
When I start watching the bold and the beautifull then I know Ive got a problem...

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Henson:
raper is gunna get boned on thursday,thank god,ricky will sort this muddle out,rapers accepted a job at cronulla cold rock!!what a scoop,good luck getting an icecream,he,s as useless as a china:x man that can't cook!

Hey Cookie Boy, I velly velly angly about one of your lemarks.
You not careful, you get spling loll in eye.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Your not going back thruogh my posts are ya mate??

:lol:

An old idiot like you cant be have that good a memory. :)

Henson said:
raper is gunna get boned on thursday,thank god,ricky will sort this muddle out,rapers accepted a job at cronulla cold rock!!what a scoop,good luck getting an icecream,he,s as useless as a china:x man that can't cook!!

,,may!,the road, rise,with you!!!!!,,,,,,