What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

riddell: solid start to broncs game

messiah7

Juniors
I am convinced that this player is highly over rated, will never player higher rep honours ( i.e State of Origin or his country ). He can play country origin all his life....WHO GIVES A TOSS????????
In my books he will only be a good club player and we have many of those... :evil:

Parraren

Bench
I am convinced that this player is highly over rated, will never player higher rep honours ( i.e State of Origin or his country ). He can play country origin all his life....WHO GIVES A TOSS????????
In my books he will only be a good club player and we have many of those...

*yawn* :sleeper:

Rylesy

Juniors
He is actually on Report for a tackle as well..... I hope he gets 28 weeks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

strider

Post Whore
Rylesy said:
He is actually on Report for a tackle as well..... I hope he gets 28 weeks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah there is no need for him at the Dragons for the rest of this season eh?...based on last night's game the Dragons season is over ;-)

Rylesy

Juniors
Trust me I want him to piss off ASAP..... His heart is there anymore.....

Dragons Season Over, I DONT THINK SO! :evil: You wish! :D