What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Riddell

Pazza

First Grade
Another strong performance by Mark tonight. Deadset this guy is going to do wonders for this team. Lets hope key players in the pack such as Cayless, Hindmarsh, Morrison and Cannings can stay fit and back Mark up. The most impressive thing is that Mark always plays with a huge amount of effort like Hindmarsh and Mckinnon. Hopefully this will rub off on other guys in the club.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think whatever happens next year, we will always be better off with this bloke in the side. We need a game breaker, someone who create something out of nothing, and we really lack someone like that at the moment. Riddell can fill this void, his attacking skills will hopefully lead the way for the other players in our side.

strider

Post Whore
Mmmmmm.....I can't stop singing his praises when I watch him....my wife thinks I am in love with him or something :? ......we need a guy like him desperately

Pazza

First Grade
The thing is that he is such a good second rower as well. If we give Riddell plenty of fast play the balls he is going to expose the opposition everytime.

ParraMatt

Bench
he is going to be a huge asset to our club. I'm counting down the days until next year's jersey so i can get Number 9 printed on it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
But don't you remember?

*Whinge* He can't play 80 minutes!

*Whinge* We already have a good hooker!

I dead set cannot wait until Pig wears the Blue and Gold. Defensively sound, very strong and with good ball skills - not to mention the fact he can break the line at will - he will be a huge asset to our club not just on the field, but off it.

I know I love the guy, and I'd go to games just to watch him play.

It will have a great effect on our team.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Remember the wankers on this forum who didn't wan't to buy him???.......what a bunch of dickheads!!

Great signing :clap: :clap: :clap:

cureme

Juniors
he has really showed his versatility in the last few weeks by playing so well in the back row. guess it gives us another option should we get a couple of injuries next year which no doubt we will!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
he also said that he's been working on his goal kicking, and was their first choice goal kicker last night. will be interesting to see if he gets the nod over Burt and Witt

scottyeel

Bench
He is an awesome player and i think through the off season parra will have him working more on his fitness and hopefully play more time per game. The longer he is on the field the better off we will be for sure.

oldmancraigy

Coach
And his play isn't even the best thing about him!!

His enthusiasm and ability to fire up his teammates is something that we're lacking at the moment - can't wait till he gets here!

Suitman

Post Whore
He was a favourite of mine even before he signed on our dotted line.
I too, cannot wait to see him in the Blue and Gold.

Suity

Utey

Coach
Ive always liked the style of game he played. I think next year he will be one of the biggest buys for a loing time.

oldmancraigy said:
And his play isn't even the best thing about him!!

His enthusiasm and ability to fire up his teammates is something that we're lacking at the moment - can't wait till he gets here!

So true!
I was watching him closely last night and he was really firing his boys up.
He's a great talker on the field as well as a great player who can break the line and has skill, he'll add so much enthusiasm to our side in 05, and damn, don't we need it.

watto

Juniors
He is a great player but has anyone thought about the personality clash he may have with Smith?? Mark tends to speak his mind and might be brushed. Not saying it will happen just saying it might. I hope Morris still has a spot in the team as he has been one of our most consistent this year.