What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Teal!

franklin2323

Immortal
After the last 2 away games it's clear teal is gone. Given neither black nor teal clashes with Manly or Broncos jerseys and we wore the white.

We should recall the teal from shops. Given it's no longer current we can't sell them us new jerseys

Doomednow

Bench
If the history behind the teal was correct, I sort of liked it. Even if it did look horrific. The new away jersey is sexy though, and if memory serves it does have a small amount of teal on it.

murraymob

Coach
dont fear ladies .I am sure for next we will have 4 or 5 different jumpers and teal will find its way into one of them

franklin2323

Immortal
Personally I think the new white jersey is better. I just bought a new 91 style jersey so I am not affected.

Imagine buying a now redundant jersey over the offseason or walking in to a rebel or other store and only having the options as a dahdah 91 or a teal away jersey which is now not used. I would be pissed

bris_panther

Juniors
Personally I think the new white jersey is better. I just bought a new 91 style jersey so I am not affected.

Imagine buying a now redundant jersey over the offseason or walking in to a rebel or other store and only having the options as a dahdah 91 or a teal away jersey which is now not used. I would be pissed

Which I am... let me tell you.

Latest posts