What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#RiseForAlex R19 // Sun // Tigers 46-18 Bulldogs // ANZ

Round 19: Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Getting flogged but geez the refs have not helped us 1 bit. Passes off the ground, holding down/back all let go. The only penalties we have got have been shit like Austin's karate chop (which could have been a send off) and blatant strips.

We're gassed

I understand your predicament but it goes both ways. Jackson's trip was let go... Don't let your passion impede your logic. Your team sucked today.

Daddycool

Juniors
Well done Tigers, very good effort considering the dogs thought they were specials. The crying and sooking going on over in the kennel, is too funny!

Danny-Boy

Juniors
If you don't want to know the score look away. Oh f**k me dead what a drubbing.

If Richards had a better day with the boot the Tigers could have crossed 50. Damn it that would have been great to see.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well done Tigers, very good effort considering the dogs thought they were specials. The crying and sooking going on over in the kennel, is too funny!

Well the ref was terrible. He piggybacked you guys up the field so many times it wasn't funny. Not surprising that we ran out of gas in the second half when you guys had 62% of the ball (60% at half time)

ellskimore

Juniors
If you don't want to know the score look away. Oh f**k me dead what a drubbing.

If Richards had a better day with the boot the Tigers could have crossed 50. Damn it that would have been great to see.

Not entirely fair to blame Richards. I'm pretty sure he only missed one goal. Austin and Moses were also taking shots.

nick87

Coach
"Why cant we have a weekend like this every weekend?!?" - Ray Warren

He's got a point, the game should really be doing more to produce more quadriplegic's so we can have more magical moments like seing both teams players walk out side by side!

Eddie.

Bench
Well the ref was terrible. He piggybacked you guys up the field so many times it wasn't funny. Not surprising that we ran out of gas in the second half when you guys had 62% of the ball (60% at half time)

You got pumped 9 tries to 3. Deal with it. Tigers were miles better.

BuffaloRules

Coach

Cry me a river.

And make it the Amazon...