What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL 2 not on xbox?

dG

Juniors
Sorry if this post has been up before, I had a scan back through the last couple of pages but found nothing much...

I just wanted to know if anyone knows why ONCE AGAIN in the early stages of development Sidhe and TruBlu and HES have not gone with the creation of a port of the game for XBOX.

It drives me nuts.

Rugby 2005 is finally being released on XBOX and i really dont want to have to buy that as my only up to date rugby based alternative.

Someone, please explain, cause im not happy Jan!

DIEHARD

----
I feel a transfer to the computer games forum coming.

The dude that works for Sidhe said not to worry about it because more annoucements would be coming. God look in the computer game forum, he posts a topic just about this.

DIEHARD

----
No worries. Quite a few people had the same feelings as you. I don't blame you.

But my poor Gamecube will never get any rugby league. :(

sheep

Juniors
so bruce whats it like to be starring in this year hottest game?

ben-kennedy-small.gif
willis_4168772_onlineBild.jpg

can we get an official interview?

doovepop

Juniors
im pretty sure it will be on xbox
after what mario said and this
Multiplayer online play for all platforms
by the sounds of that they mean more then two
otherwise they would ive said this
Multiplayer online play for both platforms

Why don't people understand the online multiplayer feature is the reason no Xbox version has been announced yet. I am sure there are some snags involved with using XBox Live.

sheep

Juniors
wanderingswordsman said:
Why don't people understand the online multiplayer feature is the reason no Xbox version has been announced yet. I am sure there are some snags involved with using XBox Live.

agreed

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Xbox live is a far more stable online gaming service than the PS2 equivelent and even tho there are like 4 times as many ps2's in OZ more xbox live kits have been sold than ps2 online addapters.... I can't see any snags in that respect, if they can get the PS2 version working on line that the xbox version will be a walk in the park imo

Xbox live is a far more stable online gaming service than the PS2 equivelent and even tho there are like 4 times as many ps2's in OZ more xbox live kits have been sold than ps2 online addapters.... I can't see any snags in that respect, if they can get the PS2 version working on line that the xbox version will be a walk in the park imo

Thats not what I am talking about, I am talking about the logistics of it all. I don't think you can just up and put a game on XBL. They may even need some kind of approval from Microsoft, and things like that. Coding for XBL may be a breeze but I would be very surprised if there isnt any red tape involved.

doovepop

Juniors
im pretty sure it has nothing to do with xbox live
the first rugby league game on xbox was announced way after the ps2 and pc

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
wanderingswordsman said:

Thats not what I am talking about, I am talking about the logistics of it all. I don't think you can just up and put a game on XBL. They may even need some kind of approval from Microsoft, and things like that. Coding for XBL may be a breeze but I would be very surprised if there isnt any red tape involved.

Ahh I get ya...but i still think that microsoft would be nothin but helpfull considering if they dont there competitor could have a better online product...that won't happen MS will assist as much as they can IMO