What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Footy Channel

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hoops said:
Oztam isn't national said:
METRO[/b]

from http://www.oztam.com.au/

OzTAM is the official source for television audience measurement (TAM) data in Australia, covering all metropolitan free to air networks and nationally for subscription television

Get a clue.

Sorry Daddy, but it does cover 2/3 of Austrailias Population. But I would like to see the figures for ATR so I can add the two, Do you know where I can find them.

And probably over 50% of Australia's population live in NSW and Qld. RL Country.

Bitter..... lol

Start using facts in your arguments or depart. This doesn't get any easier if you keep bullshitting. ATR and OZTAM combined and League beats AFL regularly. Simple. so simple in fact that even you should understand it.

And talking about my Family after one post?

You were no fun. :arrow:

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Hoops said:
blaine train said:
AFL will however remain a bigger Free to Air game - with Friday night games making the national top 10 on 9 occasions in 2004, the only home and away sport in Australia to do this. Typically the passion in Melbourne, Adelaide and perth will ensure that 5 games per week are shown on Free to air and not be sold off to Foxtel.

how do u figure that? league always rates higher than afl

When Oztam do their ratings FNF is considered the same show whether it's NRL or AFL that's why it has made the national top 10 on 9 occasions. But if you add up the figures for Sydney and Brisbane and compare it to the figures of Melbourne Perth and Adelaide which has almost identical sample area population wise, than nearly always AFL FNF outrates NRL

FNF.
NRL WILL ALWAYS RATE BETTER THAN vfl WHEN IT COUNTS MOST AND IN NSW AND QLD- WHERE OVER 55% OF Australia lives!!!

Its as simple as that!

Hoops

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Bitter..... lol

Start using facts in your arguments or depart. This doesn't get any easier if you keep bullshitting. ATR and OZTAM combined and League beats AFL regularly. Simple. so simple in fact that even you should understand it.

And talking about my Family after one post?

You were no fun. :arrow:

Whats with The Spanish Inquisition, go back through my posts and show me where I haven't used facts. Just because they don't support your arguement doesn't make them fiction. Anyway I'm not even here for an arguement, thats what going home to your wife's all about. I'm just a seeker and purveyor of information.
You guys are so defensive.

Hoops

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Worlds Most Livable City

:lol: . Good on ya. You're up with there with Cleveland and Bristol.

Hoops isn't UB05 is he?

mate, I've only lived in two cities Melbourne and Bendigo, So I just got to go by with what I'm told

Hoops said:
Whats with The Spanish Inquisition, go back through my posts and show me where I haven't used facts. Just because they don't support your arguement doesn't make them fiction. Anyway I'm not even here for an arguement, thats what going home to your wife's all about. I'm just a seeker and purveyor of information.

My argument isn't under scrutiny, you haven't even bothered to check.

Your argument cannot be backed up. Mine can.

The ony time during the H & A season where the NRL and AFL figures could be put up against each other is in FNF.

OZTAM/ATR top 20.

AFL RL
W/E 17/7 1,027,984 1,095,079
W/E 10/7 1,054,172 1,274,029
W/E 19/6 1,022,979 1,084,146
W/E 12/6 1,054,701 1,219,428
W/E 5/6 977,560 1,170,865
W/E 29/5 982,125 1,184,029
W/E 22/5 1,118,659 1,338,484
W/E 15/5 989,442 1,264,160
W/E 8/5 801,068 658,228
W/E 1/5 932,855 667,818
W/E 24/4 858,012 1,560,706
W/E 27/3 923,110 1,082,861

You've a purveyor of bullshit, just like the other AFL biased nongs we've destroyed who came here with their brainwashed nonsense.

AFL people try to manipulate the figures, like putting AFL's peak up against League's average. We don't do that because we don't have to.

And if you want to see the top 3 non-Olympic sporting events ratings this year, I'll save you the trouble.

State of Origin 1, 2 and 3.

Your Grand Final qualifiers didn't even get close.

Hoops

Juniors
Hoops said:

My argument isn't under scrutiny, you haven't even bothered to check.

Your argument cannot be backed up. Mine can.

The ony time during the H & A season where the NRL and AFL figures could be put up against each other is in FNF.

OZTAM/ATR top 20.

AFL RL
W/E 31/7 484,915 199,181
W/E 17/7 1,027,984 1,095,079
W/E 10/7 1,054,172 1,274,029
W/E 19/6 1,022,979 1,084,146
W/E 12/6 1,054,701 1,219,428
W/E 5/6 977,560 1,170,865
W/E 29/5 982,125 1,184,029
W/E 22/5 1,118,659 1,338,484
W/E 15/5 989,442 1,264,160
W/E 8/5 801,068 658,228
W/E 1/5 932,855 667,818
W/E 24/4 858,012 1,560,706
W/E 27/3 923,110 1,082,861

You've a purveyor of bullsh*t, just like the other AFL biased nongs we've destroyed who came here with their brainwashed nonsense.

AFL people try to manipulate the figures, like putting AFL's peak up against League's average. We don't do that because we don't have to.

And if you want to see the top 3 non-Olympic sporting events ratings this year, I'll save you the trouble.

State of Origin 1, 2 and 3.

Your Grand Final qualifiers didn't even get close.

Could you please tell me what my argument is?
so I can better prepare myself

Hoops

Juniors
Hoops said:
t-ba the hutt said:
Worlds Most Livable City

:lol: . Good on ya. You're up with there with Cleveland and Bristol.

Hoops isn't UB05 is he?

mate, I've only lived in two cities Melbourne and Bendigo, So I just got to go by with what I'm told

Well, AFL is sh*t.

You can put that on your avatar now because I just told you.
The difference is I've been involved in many sports and know that not to be the case.

Nope. Everyone who wants to argue AFL v League without backing up a statement gets it here. The same as every League supporter who wants to argue it at Bigfooty gets. The difference is that we're right.

On a lighter note, what are you doing here apart from letting a few of us crap on you?

Post in the AFL section, it's safe.

Hoops

Juniors
Nope. Everyone who wants to argue AFL v League without backing up a statement gets it here. The same as every League supporter who wants to argue it at Bigfooty gets. The difference is that we're right.

On a lighter note, what are you doing here apart from letting a few of us crap on you?

Post in the AFL section, it's safe.

Thats a good question what am I doing here it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
I think it's because my team Geelong were knocked outand was looking for something to broaden my horizons so to speak.

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Hoops- your a brainwashed sucker who should learn our game prpoerly before posting nonsense about ratings!

NRL will always outrate VFL :( BEACUSE NSW AND QLD ARE LEAGUE STATES!!!!

Go and watch the Geelong pussies train if your bored mate!

Hoops

Juniors
GAME FIRST said:
Hoops- your a brainwashed sucker who should learn our game prpoerly before posting nonsense about ratings!

NRL will always outrate VFL :( BEACUSE NSW AND QLD ARE LEAGUE STATES!!!!

Go and watch the Geelong pussies train if your bored mate!

come on people why don't you jump on this guy,
You know that this argument doesn't hold water just because more than 1/2 of australia live in NSW and QLD and they are both RL states doesn't mean that overall there is more RL supporters than AF Supporters. I'm not saying there is or isn't but if you think this is a valid argument than isn't RU more popular than AR in those 2 states hence meaning it is more popular overall.

Hoops said:
Thats a good question what am I doing here it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
I think it's because my team Geelong were knocked outand was looking for something to broaden my horizons so to speak.

Fun?

I'm having a ball.

What's a Geelong, sounds like a gum disease.

Hoops said:
come on people why don't you jump on this guy,
You know that this argument doesn't hold water just because more than 1/2 of australia live in NSW and QLD and they are both RL states doesn't mean that overall there is more RL supporters than AF Supporters. I'm not saying there is or isn't but if you think this is a valid argument than isn't RU more popular than AR in those 2 states hence meaning it is more popular overall.

Yeah, nice try. I've seen nothing to suggest that AFL outrates League when it's head to head. The opposite in fact judging by the FNF figures. And takings into account AFL's H & A live coverage into most states and the NRL's delayed coverage in 2 states only and either no coverage or being replayed at ridiculous times in the other states, AFL should murder League.

AFL has the whip hand and still loses regularly.

Last Saturday AFL barely scraped past League Nationwide (if it did)yet the AFL matches were GF qualifiers and the top 2 NRL sides weren't playing.

Think yourself lucky that AFL is partially accepted in NSW and Qld, if we were anything like Victorians, the AFL would be the VFL again.

You've lived in Melbourne and Ballarat wasn't it?

The blinkers are fused to your forehead straight after birth. You won't get any favours here.