What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL2 Difficulty

Deano

Juniors
Just wondering what difficulty level everybody is playing this game on?

I'm on Legend and cannot wait to unlock league god.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm still getting used to it, I'm only winning 4 or 10-0 at the moment on Schoolboy :oops:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Started on Reserve, lost my first game (as Manly) to the dogs 10-6.

Since then im undefeatable (no mean feat, I know) and am starting to win games by 20+ without conceding any points.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
started on legend, was pretty easy to be honest was winning games convincingly from the start. now im on league god and im tearing that up consistantly with double figure wins

Radman

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
started on legend, was pretty easy to be honest was winning games convincingly from the start. now im on league god and im tearing that up consistantly with double figure wins
League God is too easy imo, and I suck at RL1?. Try popping the Attributes and ability stats up to around 70 or 80+ and see what happens. It's real weird because I thought I'd have to use the sliders to make League god easier not harder it's weird, but I think my difficulty ballance is around all sliders at around 70-80+. Atleast the top level isn't too easy yet or the longevity won't be much unless I can fix my online troubles.

Radman

Juniors
Deano said:
How do you unlock LG BBSF?
All you do is once State of Origin is unlocked if it aint allready is simulate games till your team wins and there you have it piece of piss.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BBSF, no-one cares how good at lying you are. Are you trying to get threads transplanted to TFC?

Jono078

Referee
Im playing Seasoned.

I find it that you dont get too many realistic scorelines unless you play 20 minute or 30 minute matches.

Also im gonna change my gameplay sliders to make it an attacking game, I suck at defence so that why im doing it.

Gonna put:

Break Tackle 30%
Tackle -10%
Agression 40%
Speed -30%
Acceleration -20%
Agility 70%
Kicking 20%

McLovin

Staff member
I started on seasoned and won my first game 6-0. Defence is pretty easy so far. I've played about 6 games in total and lost to the dogs once, 1-nil. I suck at scoring tries but really i should be carving up teams, in the first couple of games i was denied about 25 tries due to the player being held up (happens far to often imo)...

skeepe

Immortal
dodge said:
BBSF, no-one cares how good at lying you are. Are you trying to get threads transplanted to TFC?

Even if he is lying, the only way a thread will get sent to the TFC is if some idiot takes things far too seriously and starts an argument with him about it.

Let it go mate, let it go.

aids

Bench
i started on reserve, and picked tigers against raiders
richards scored 8 tries in 40 mins

Big Pete

Referee
I play 10min reserve to get use to all the strengths and weaknesses plays have. It's actually pretty hard to adjust considering how long I played Rugby League 1 for. I kept trying to dummy but I kept pressing square and R1...I can't count how many times I've butchered tries just because of that. :p

However I am starting to get the hang of it and havn't lost in about 20 games (sorry to brag, but then again it is Reserve :p). I am thinking of making it 20min Season difficulty soon if I continue this winning streak.

Deano

Juniors
lol I used to do that thing with the dummy all the time, eventually you get used to it.

Jono078

Referee
Ive only done one dummy in the game lol, havnt got use to it yet.

And also I was pressing R1 and O for agressive tackles until I found out its Triangle you press for that, and still getting use to the grubbers.

Bombs have been useless for me :(.

I plan on playing Schoolboy for abit now, so I can get use to the game much easier and quicker.

Raider_69

Post Whore
playing on seasoned, going alright, normally win by 6-10 points
im sh*t at goal kicking thou, have got cut out balls perfect, even a few beauty inside balls

Y2Eel

First Grade
played 3 games so far on school boy has been quit easy so maybe i might make the jump up to the next level hoping my DSL gets put on soon want to play online badly