What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW article on Jamie Lyon > Tigers

Trollhammaren

Juniors
1. Hodgson
2. Elford (if Moodie retires)
3. Lyon
4. Whatauira
5. Richards
6. Marshall
7. Prince

:shock: :shock:

That'd be awesome. Naturally I hope we get Lyon

Wrighty79

Juniors
I can't see Parra releasing him to us. I highly doubt it, actually. There's too much bad blood from Parra's management.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
I can't see Parra releasing him to us. I highly doubt it, actually. There's too much bad blood from Parra's management.

Not that much between the sides - especially considering that nearly every year they try to offload a contracted player to us

I think that the Eels will allow him to sign with a club but if its us thats something I don't know about unless he resides out at campbeltown or somewhere out that way at least

tiger78

Juniors
Anyone know what time frame we are talking about here with these negotiations? Could we expect an announcement in coming days?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
tiger78 said:
Anyone know what time frame we are talking about here with these negotiations? Could we expect an announcement in coming days?

Doubt it after all its Parra and the Wests Tigers we are talking about - 1 thing is for certain and thats the contract that the Eels release Lyon 2 will be checked over more than any other contract in history!!!

Davester

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
tiger78 said:

Doubt it after all its Parra and the Wests Tigers we are talking about - 1 thing is for certain and thats the contract that the Eels release Lyon 2 will be checked over more than any other contract in history!!!

Well whenever they are done checking over and over on his contract, let's hope we get the answer we all hope for... ;-)

Palms

Juniors
There all stil pretty young in thast backline that was mentioned above which means they can get some good combinations working as well!

magpiemax

Juniors
Davester said:
BY TONY ADAMS

"The Tigers are one of the few clubs with money left in the salary cap to bid for Lyon"

"Most clubs are already right on the limit of their salary cap but we still have some room to move."

The Tigers are looking to a private sponsor - possibly former club benfactor Harry Triguboff - to foot the bill for Lyon.
SURPRISE,SURPRISE,SURPRISE :shock: WELL I'LL BE!! :lol: :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Still think we are a greater then 50% chance of snaring him maxy??
From what I'm told. That's the impression I get i ring on most day's lately as I'm very curious. :D
Don't worry the minute I find out and he gives me the O.K i will post it immediately. 8)

Davester

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Eddie. said:
From what I'm told. That's the impression I get i ring on most day's lately as I'm very curious. :D
Don't worry the minute I find out and he gives me the O.K i will post it immediately. 8)

Thanks for the small update maxy, you're a dead-set champ! keep us posted mate ;-)

magpiemax

Juniors
Davester said:
magpiemax said:
Eddie. said:

Thanks for the small update maxy, you're a dead-set champ! keep us posted mate ;-)
Think I'm a good bloke ehh???.....Funny that,that's what my parole office say's to me too. :lol:

Davester

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Davester said:
magpiemax said:
Eddie. said:

Think I'm a good bloke ehh???.....Funny that,that's what my parole office say's to me too. :lol:

You could be on Australia's most wanted list and I'd still think you're a good bloke... :lol:

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Eddie. said:

Max mate........... repect.... AGAIN!!!!!

You are this years MVP

MOST VALUABLE POSTER

innsaneink

Referee
This is definitley one from left field aint it??
Would make next season even more eagerly anticipated. :clap:

Famous1

Juniors
Amazing of all clubs his linked to us, :clap: Success on the field brings more success.

I can still remember pat richards at the 7's running away from lyon, imagine there as a centre / wing combination, LETHAL

Latest posts