What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW - July 12th

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not much Eels stuff in it

- A small piece on Hayne runing Joey's night
- Caylo and Riddell claiming that Parra still have a chance at makign the 8 and a trying to get as much as possible from this year considering all the problems on and off the field
- Geyer launches into Fitzy for letting JT go
- Guru and Hindy both rated 8/10 for the 3rd Origin making them the equal highest ranked players on the night (Tahu got a 6 )
- Hayne and Morris make the team of the week
- Hayne got a 9 out of 10 for his effort and the only player to get above an 8 this week.

Hurriflatch said:
Not much Eels stuff in it

- A small piece on Hayne runing Joey's night
- Caylo and Riddell claiming that Parra still have a chance at makign the 8 and a trying to get as much as possible from this year considering all the problems on and off the field
- Geyer launches into Fitzy for letting JT go
- Guru and Hindy both rated 8/10 for the 3rd Origin making them the equal highest ranked players on the night (Tahu got a 6 )
- Hayne and Morris make the team of the week
- Hayne got a 9 out of 10 for his effort and the only player to get above an 8 this week.

the human headline strikes again!

correct me if im wrong but didn't fitzy let JT go AFTER hiring hagan for next year?

also BEFORE brian smith left and JT turned the eels season around?

how could fitzy know how events would have unfolded and now that JT is under contract with souths what the hell does geyer expect fitzy to do about it, fire hagan before he even arrives and tell JT to rip up his contract and stay here?

its very easy to sit on your arse and take cheap shots to get a headline mr geyer tell me what would YOU do right now in his place??

Hellsy

Immortal
Did anyone see Riddell and Caylo on the Ten news weather with Tim Bailey tonight? :LOL: :LOL: thye looked like stunned mullets

Hellsy

Immortal
It was at Moutnies and they were running through who Mounties sponsor and Tim crossed to them standing at the side of the crowd... they didn't say anything they just stood there

James_Hardie

Juniors
The EELiminator said:

correct me if im wrong but didn't fitzy let JT go AFTER hiring hagan for next year?

how could fitzy know how events would have unfolded and now that JT is under contract with souths what the hell does geyer expect fitzy to do about it, fire hagan before he even arrives and tell JT to rip up his contract and stay here?

its very easy to sit on your arse and take cheap shots to get a headline mr geyer tell me what would YOU do right now in his place??

How would Denis know if JT was capable? By asking somebody probably to start with, or watching him at work!

I would never have rushed out and signed Hagan in the first place. Everyone one you listen to says JT will make an excellent coach, and they were saying that before he took over at the Eels.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
The EELiminator said:

i don't know what Geyer would do but if i had anything to do with the eels i would launch an immediate enquiry into why exactly Fitzgerald hadn't taken time to see what a prodigeous talent Jason Taylor was as a coach, just ask any of the players who have played under him would have been a start........