What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

I’d prefer fullback. Will be interesting to see what impacts origin has this week in many games
I agree. And the amount of shuffling around RTS has done this season is actually absurd.

Started the year at left centre, played a game at fullback where he shot the lights out, next game at right wing, then back to left centre before he got injured. Came back from injury to play right centre for 3 games, and now he’s on the left wing.

The dude has just come back from rugby and in only 13 games he’s been asked to play every single outside back position in the team. And we wonder why he’s not making the impact we all hoped. FMD.

Big Marn

Bench
I can see the worth of RTS on the wing as it will more than double his carries (being part of the back 3). Gives him more opportunities to have an impact and potentially catch defenders out of position.

JJ

Immortal
I can see the worth of RTS on the wing as it will more than double his carries (being part of the back 3). Gives him more opportunities to have an impact and potentially catch defenders out of position.
Yep, but I still think the team and him would be better with him at 1

Big Marn

Bench
Yep, but I still think the team and him would be better with him at 1
Im not so sure. RTS has been found wanting under the highball a few times this year which has directly lead to points. Its been a small issue with him his whole career. He will have to catch a few on his wing too but less likely to be catching under the posts. TT has been rock solid.
Also he wouldnt be as effective as RTS on the wing if you swapped them having no experience at NRL level.
If you are suggesting TT shouldnt even be in the run on side at all, i would have to disagree strongly.

Meth

Staff member
I am fine with RTS at wing. Doesn't really help us with speed, but he's elusive with a bit of space, so there's that. Good to see Leiataua back in the side.