What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW

The Colonel

Immortal
From the Big League

Riddell's riddle

It seems there was a hasty review of the sums Parramatta are prepared to pay Dragons hooker Mark Riddell who has been given "permission to shop around".

After initially blowing the Sharks out of the water with a four-year offer, something has happened at the Eels to force them to rethink. An obvious enough reason is John Morris, who is a high-quality hooker.

Perhaps the Eels were going to turn Riddell into a back-rower? The tip is Riddell will become a Shark after all.

:?

I dont mind if we get him but he is not worth 300K, thats for sure.

We need to build for the future by devoloping our own Juniors buying 2nd hand players has not worked for us.

strider

Post Whore
Big League and RLW are published once a week - the fortunes of Mark Riddell change daily :lol: ....anything in these weekly publications just depend on the day they were written and put in ink.

Hurriflatch

Referee
maybe, Parra just got caught on in the bidding war now that the 270K Sharks offer is gone leaving just the 225K Dragons offer the Eels are looking to lower their offer to around 230-240K

Just a few things re this weeks RLW.....

Paul Stanley from the rock group, KISS, uses a term called "Major Wood"...catch my drift???

There were 3 things in the RLW that gave me "Major Wood"

1) The photo on Page 20 (Harrigans' article). Just check out where the hand of the bird on the left is on the jersey of the bird on the right. Close friends perhaps???? Apologies if those people are known to anyone on this board)

2) Shontayne Hapes' missus in the UK section near the back.....SCHWING!!

3) Finally.....the poster in the middle of the mag.....MAJOR WOOD!!! :clap:

Parraren

Bench
I think Manly have now come in the picture for the "Riddller"

pfft :roll: If Manly are willing to pay $300k for a 31 year old (Kennedy) who's spent more time on the sidelines than on the field in the last 3 years then I wonder how much money they'd be willing to throw at Riddell?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Manly might end up offering Riddell 400K and Orofrd 700K

deadset if that mob that played on Sunday is getting anymore the 1 mill combined Manly are getting ripped off

Eels Dude

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
Manly might end up offering Riddell 400K and Orofrd 700K

deadset if that mob that played on Sunday is getting anymore the 1 mill combined Manly are getting ripped off

Anyone could have said the same thing about our club 2 - 3 weeks ago.

Latest posts