What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC Media Watch

Flapper

First Grade
That's literally the worst Rugby League article I've ever read. You can see why the merkins stuck in Wagga.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
That's literally the worst Rugby League article I've ever read. You can see why the merkins stuck in Wagga.

IMO any Rebecca Wilson article is the worst article ever.

though this guy does try to connect a successful RLWC with no coach/captain for the wagga team. that's an impressive stretch.

joshbristow123

Juniors
Considering I've read Wendell Sailors autobiography recently, any chance we could see a potential Dell/Rogers/Tuqiri Union exodus like we saw after the 2000 WC in the wake of the underwhelming media support for the world cup win? Particularly with Folau finding the switch so comfortable.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Considering I've read Wendell Sailors autobiography recently, any chance we could see a potential Dell/Rogers/Tuqiri Union exodus like we saw after the 2000 WC in the wake of the underwhelming media support for the world cup win? Particularly with Folau finding the switch so comfortable.

No, Players are going to earn more money in the NRL. There will be no more switching than normal. As for Sailor, Rogers, Tuquiri, etc etc, that was all the ARU trying to buy RL when they had cash. Completely different story now.

no name

Coach
I like how he tried to reply by saying Fijians will gain more than CRL and gets burned once again.

Flapper

First Grade
Making Group 9 the biggest Rugby League sporting competition in the world it seems.

Defending bush footy is a noble cause, writing inflammatory and blatantly false articles to prove a point is the absolute worst way to do it.