What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 13 Team List Thread v Sharks

chiefy1

Juniors
Proof that you don’t watch games. Lol @ the Torpedo having a pretty good year

Well there you go Timmy had 4 missed tackles which is big for a prop and made 113 meters against a park team of RMC players

100-1 he gets picked.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Well there you go Timmy had 4 missed tackles which is big for a prop and made 113 meters against a park team of RMC players

100-1 he gets picked.
Do you realise that Terepo hasn’t cracked 60m the last 3 weeks?

That’s unacceptable for a middle forward.

Mannah also made 46 tackles FFS for a 92% efficiency. That’s a mammoth effort for a prop.

So he made over 100m and worked his ass off in defence. I’d say he’s done everything the coach asked of him.

chiefy1

Juniors

Yea well that's pretty low and I'm not sure why. But he was running hard for the first 7 or 8 matches.
Maybe Brown will come in and give Terepo a break

84 Baby

Referee
Yea well that's pretty low and I'm not sure why. But he was running hard for the first 7 or 8 matches.
Maybe Brown will come in and give Terepo a break
Running hard doesn’t really mean jack if he’s only taking half a dozen carries a game

chiefy1

Juniors
Running hard doesn’t really mean jack if he’s only taking half a dozen carries a game

Yea well i watch the Souths match, Terepo made all his tackles, ran his decoys, chased on kicks, didn't shirk on the runs available to him and made offloads. Made a huge run to open up space for the Hoffman try.... He won't get dropped on that i can guarantee it. Million to one......
1 million to one he gets dropped for Tim

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach

Mannah also made 46 tackles FFS for a 92% efficiency. That’s a mammoth effort for a prop.

So he made over 100m and worked his ass off in defence. I’d say he’s done everything the coach asked of him.
Whilst I agree and commented against Tims demotion, possibly the reason he was relegated had less to do with his form and more to do with his leadership and inability to inspire those around him. Given Wentys weekend performance status quo may well apply.

84 Baby

Referee
Yea well i watch the Souths match, Terepo made all his tackles, ran his decoys, chased on kicks, didn't shirk on the runs available to him and made offloads. Made a huge run to open up space for the Hoffman try.... He won't get dropped on that i can guarantee it. Million to one......
1 million to one he gets dropped for Tim
I don’t think I said he’d get dropped for Mannah. Just that no he isn’t having a pretty good season

Djay

Juniors
Mannah surely has to come back in, and more importantly Salmon for Smith.

Seriously was he even on the field on Friday night?

hindy111

Post Whore
W.Smith was fine on Friday. Salmon may come in. Either are fine options. D.Brown back the following game I think I read.
Either way its fine.

We wont beat sharks anyhows. And thats fine by me.

chiefy1

Juniors
W.Smith was fine on Friday. Salmon may come in. Either are fine options. D.Brown back the following game I think I read.
Either way its fine.

As long as Takairangi Alvaro and Tim aren't in the team, we'll beat the sharks.
Not that Tim Hasn't done ok, but Brown will be back and we have better options atm

emjaycee

Coach
Either way its fine.

giphy.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach
I watched the game again and Smiths D wasnt too bad but his A was awful. Id rather Salmon though.

Gronk

Staff member
I watched the game again and Smiths D wasnt too bad but his A was awful. Id rather Salmon though.

Yeah I didn’t think he provided good service at all. His edge and centre could not time their runs because they lost confidence in him. This made them hesitate whether to run or not and hence stifled the attack.

He was however better than Salmon taking the line on when he saw half a gap.

Will Smith’s role at the club is to fill in when required. He is not first or even second choice for any position and I think gets a bad wrap around here quite unnecessarily.

Salmon or Brown will take the 6 position soon and we probably wont see Smith in FG again until we have a problem at hooker or maybe fullback. Even then Salmon and that new hooker will probably be ahead of him. Ease up on him I reckon.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The thing with Smith is he usually has a catastrophic error in him. I recall the game last year when "that kick" single handedly lost us the game then again with that bloody kick versus The Pennys that Cleary trapped easilly and gained posession then two plays later it was game over. Maybe he should have his kicking license removed.

Gronk

Staff member
The thing with Smith is he usually has a catastrophic error in him. I recall the game last year when "that kick" single handedly lost us the game then again with that bloody kick versus The Pennys that Cleary trapped easilly and gained posession then two plays later it was game over. Maybe he should have his kicking license removed.

I think "that kick" is a recurring nightmare for some supporters and they have lost track on the fact that he is a utility and never a starting NRL player. If he was a NRL first grader every day of the week, he'd be playing for another club and getting paid accordingly. The advantage with having a utility like him is that you don't have to carry 2 or 3 average players to cover multiple positions in case of injury. You also are not forced to play kids before they are ready.

Latest posts