What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd # 15 Souths vs Titans

Pommy

Coach
I think something was proven on Friday night..... John Sutton makes a better captain then Sam Burgess

Yeah fighting with bouncers is a great example for a captain to be setting to the younger players.

We were getting belted by a QLD cup side, I don't know what makes you think Sutton is a better captain after a poor performance against an even poorer side.

Curns13

Juniors
Yeah fighting with bouncers is a great example for a captain to be setting to the younger players.

We were getting belted by a QLD cup side, I don't know what makes you think Sutton is a better captain after a poor performance against an even poorer side.
Yeah. He may be a better captain, but nothing from Friday's game proves it.

CAFPOW

Juniors
We won that game through determination. It has nothing to do with Sutton or Sam's ability as leaders. Heck, if Madge's "Spray of Death" a few weeks ago didn't work to get the players pumped up then nothing would have.

Latest posts