What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 15 Team list vs Raiders

T.S Quint

Coach
A further consideration though is Alvaro has an option next year. If he isn’t necessarily in our plans, confining him to reserves will motivate him to seek his fortunes elsewhere. And on the flip side of that, Penishands is contracted for next year so if we can increase his potential output for next season by giving him extra time this season, may as well do that, if there is a lack of alternatives.
It may not be the case at all and it definitely wouldn’t be unanimously popular, but it is something

I’d like to think we would just try to put our best team into the field in order to win this game, no matter what’s happening contract-wise for next year. This may actually be the case, but I do think that there’s more than a small possibility that what you’re saying is true.

Alvaro should come good anyway. He's what, 25? No major injuries and was good last year. Probably isn't on a whole lot so I don't think there's any need to play sillybuggers with him. Just get him fit again.

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Brad Takairangi
4. Josh Hoffman
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Jaeman Salmon
15. Peni Terepo
16. David Gower
17. Marata Niukore
18. Daniel Alvaro
19. Tepai Moeroa
20. George Jennings
21. Will Smith

Well Brown Junior is back but no Timmynator.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/06/25/team-list-eels-v-raiders-round-15/

Gronk

Staff member
Is Salmon on the nose as a centre?
No he's a greenhorn. I reckon he'll play some centre but and taka will be benched or play on the edge. BA wont throw him in the deep end against the Raiders backs.