What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 16 v COWGURLS

goosie

Juniors
ok folks this is pick the score and gameday thread :D.
everything about this weeks women in league clash
between the cows and the panthers.

hopefully a sunny afternoon and plenty of points.
my tip is pink panthers 13+ :).

EvolutionUber

Juniors
No reason why the cowboys shouldn't win they are in the top 4 for a reason and the panthers aren't in the 8 for the opposite reason. When ever the cowboys play the game can truly go so many ways. I hope rugby league wins on Sunday either way.

franklin2323

Immortal
Beside's that comeback win against Raider's the Cowboy's hadn't won in the day for awhile. Even still they have a terrible record in Sydney add to that a day game.

We haven't been far off the pace the last month or so. Add a new coach & there ass still burning from Gus' rocket. We should get the 2 points. Infact it's concievable that we could win the next 4. We have after this week Bulldogs, Roosters & Eels

maple_69

Bench
We have a reasonably good run home. Problem for me is, Georgallis has been left too thin in the outside backs. We can certainly knock over some of the weaker teams with a better attitude and make the finals, but we just don't have the team to match the top few teams.

The OX

Juniors
I have a feeling the lads will perform well today, as a lot of them are playing for their futures.

Pennies by 12.

murraymob

Coach
the cowboys have hit us as a bad time.There are now a few of the boys playing for contracts with a new coach always brings a lift from a team
Not to mention the cold weather here today coming from NQ they are going to feel it.I just think we will want it a bit more today than them

beave

Coach
yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the panthers get up, it seems most teams lift when a new coach comes along, probably will happen again. Thank god this game is on during the day down there, might help us a bit. When I think of it, I am sure this is the first time we have ever played Penrith down there on a Sunday arvo............ 17 seasons we've been in the comp, you'd think it would have happened before.........

carncowboys

Juniors
depends what the team is. If Tupou starts in the centres i dont like our chances but if Cooper stays there the whole game and Reithy starts and plays a good 60-80mins we should get there.

The OX

Juniors
We won, but no thanks to Purtell....again.

Cost us two soft tries and fumbled several times.

Stevie G....please punt this bloke soon.

Latest posts