What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predicted Rnd 1 team 2025

I don't think Junior brings a decent 50mins to the table anymore, at least not for his rumoured salary value.

Maybe he'll start games and come off after 20mins under Ryles, and have enough petrol left for another 20min in the second half, but that's it.

Definitely need Paulo to step up his effort, as a hard running middle bending the line, rather than a pretend playmaker when we have enough of them.

Sadly he seemed too tired or something to play that enforcer middle role this season.

Gronk

Staff member
Well based on rumours, news stuff, and common sense this didn’t last long..

Yes Joash Papalii needs to go somewhere.

Parramatta Eels predicted team list for Round 1​

1. Isaiah Iongi

2. Maika Sivo

3. Bailey Simonsson Zac Lomax

4. Will Penisini

6. Dylan Brown

7. Mitch Moses

8. Joe Ofahengaue

9. Joey Lussick Brendan Hands

10. Junior Paulo

11. Shaun Lane

12. Ryan Matterson

13. J'maine Hopgood

14. Clint Gutherson

15. Jack Williams

16. Bryce Cartwright

17. Kelma Taulagi

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think Lane should be used off the bench next year… his output over long minutes is dogshit

I think with limited minutes either on an edge or middle we might see a bit more impact from him. I hope so anyways because he was absolute bollocks all season bar maybe the last month.

The joy of player options... you've got to plan ahead for their position to be decently covered anyway, in case they let the player option slip on the deadline day to look elsewhere.

Latest posts