What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 18 vs Manly - Team List Thread

TheRam

Coach
I have no idea what Salmon offers yet that makes us a better side.
To me he looks more a half then centre due to his running style but we have Brown and Moses there.
Parry is your classic centre. Runs straight and hard and very physical. His reads in defense are not NRL standard yet but I reckon his attacks good enough.

Salmon may end up growing a lot more. 6'2 and 96 kgs at 20.
He may end up 6'3 and 103kgs once fills out. Perfect lock

I don't think we will see the better side of Salmon till he is 22-23 yrs old. That is when he will have filled out enough and adjusted to the NRL's physicality to punch through holes and start to play his natural game. He will grow into it like Greg Bird and Wade Graham did. I just want to see his tackling get more aggressive and then he will make a great lock with a decent skill set.

BTW is his height really 187cm? Seems doubtful again.

TheParraboy

Staff member

They have Cust in the side on ch9 footy show just now, they showed the full side

Gal even said he is one player he is looking forward to see play today

Begs the question , is the footy show pre recorded couple of hours in advance or Wackos whispers sauces gone sour? :D

Incorrect

Coach
They have Cust in the side on ch9 footy show just now, they showed the full side

Gal even said he is one player he is looking forward to see play today

Begs the question , is the footy show pre recorded couple of hours in advance or Wackos whispers sauces gone sour? :D
Confirmed just now on ABC Grandstand that Cust is out and Walker playing in the halves...