What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 2 - Away at Cronulla

Jono1987

Juniors
Haha nice one Kram. Reading through other threads it looks like we are making sizeable inroads into the Shire and picking up people that want to support a winner. The way things are going there will be more red and white than black, blue and white.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we should also try get our hands on the red v membership flyers they were handing out at the GF.. we could hand these out to sharks fans..

get on board early sharks fans.. it's only a matter of time..

big pat

Coach
1 premiership and you guys think your top of the world hahahahahaha

so you f**k are you again, thats right worthless troll no, sorry i've lost count, people can say and celebrate anyway they like, if you don't like it go and annoy someone else. ps dragons fans my memory is slipping where did the broncos finish, i can't find it anywhere.

to_ddeath

Coach
2 mums?? More like 8 thumbs & 2 heads.....
And they've got the "Gall" to criticize us???
They don't give you anything for Amco Cups at Cash Converters last time I checked....

T.

Da Doctor

Juniors
Deep down the only reason we go there is to watch the Dragons! If there was a vantage point outside the ground I would support from outside and donate my entry fee to the St George Leagues Club.

As far as what to wear...anything red and white is fine as any Scum Bag would be jealous.

PS As far as that Bronco Dirtbag going on about us thinking we are the best after one Premiership...wait until the independent commission is formed and your team is stripped of its News privileges you so ungraciously receive now.

We will celebrate how ever we want and if you don't like it...simply stay off our forum!!

Latest posts