What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 20 vs Sharks

| ROUND 20 NRL TEAM LIST |
1. Reece ROBINSON
2. Sandor EARL
3. Jarrod CROKER
4. Blake FERGUSON
5. Edrick LEE
6. Josh McCRONE
7. Sam WILLIAMS
8. David SHILLINGTON ©
9. Travis WADDELL
10. Tom LEAROYD-LAHRS
11. Josh PAPALII
12. Joel THOMPSON
13. Shaun FENSOM
Bench:
14. Shaun BERRIGAN
15. Joe PICKER
16. Mark NICHOLLS
17. Sam MATAORA
18. Jarrad KENNEDY
Coach: David FURNER

http://www.raiders.com.au/news-display/Raiders-NRL-Team-List--Round-20-v-Sharks/59480

Good to see the team rewarded for their fine performance

My mistake :)

Truthfully there isnt much that can be done.

I think Trev and Butts had their 1st game back in Mounties last week , other than that there isnt anyone left

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Come fire up you Furner lovers.......

Dugan sneaky inclusion??

Where??

Sharks ate vikings.

shear_joy9

Coach
if gallen and smith were playing they would absolutely murder canberra's power puff pack. Even without them the sharks should still win in a cake walk.

shillington and tll deserve to be dropped for their performance last game.

will only be watching in the hope that furner finally accepts responsibility and throws himself from the stands at fulltime.

john oldie

Juniors
Totally agree . Lets hope Furner doesnt drop Lee for Dugan .

If Dugan plays the overated non-tackling , non -passing

Crocker must go . Lee is the Inglis of the future. Lets not give him a

reason to go back to the Broncos

Crocker against Idris (apart from one tackle) was not to be seen

He stayed on the other side of the field and Idris ran into space all day

Crocker is the worst centre we have ever had and that includes Thompson

Walt Flanigan

Referee
They'll probably come out on all cylinders and win this one. Get our hopes up............and then dish out a pathetic performance the next week. You know how this works.

Cryptic

Juniors
Dugan from his tweets is healthy to play...

The issue is where to put him?

Croker has been terrible in defence but his attack has been amazing, still the NRL's leading point scorer even though his boot has been off at times....

I'm still a fan to try (and lets be honest, this season is done) 9 - McCrone, 6 - Dugan. Waddell played shit on the weekend (so did everyone but compaired with his good performance in Melbourne it was even more unacceptible) and Buttriss is injured and well, Buttriss, so I would like to see McCrone get a go there, certainly as it's likely to be the position he could keep if it goes well there...

Cryptic

Juniors
It worked in the City V Country match (he came into dummy half from the bench).

Also what's the the quote Mr.Angry? Got a soft spot for the Green Machine?

Oh and I'm sure Vikings/Raiders also ate Sharks from time to time... Granted this year I would put my money on the Shark....

Raiders - 3/5
Sharks - 0/3
(Sorry had to put that in, got a mate who is a mad Sharks fan and love to give him shit on the 0 premiership wins out of 45 attempts)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah, no beef with Canberra, they produce NSW players......happy to see them go all right.

Dugan should be Fullback , RR weaknesses were exposed last week in defence ( with many others ). Lee back to U20's.

Also its mad playing Duges and McCrone in the halves , we need a halfback there not two 5/8.

Cryptic

Juniors
Dugan has done just as many poor things in defence this year (and last)... He has never gotten that 2010 defensive efforts back (one on one against Taylor for example).

And I agree that McCrone and Dugan isn't ideal, and I don't think Williams should be dropped (even though he seams to do the exact wrong kicks constantly). McCrone to hooker, Dugan to 5/8....

I like what McCrone did in the CvC game , so Im not opposed to shifting him to dummy half or a utility role.

Who drops off Waddell or Berro?

Cryptic

Juniors
I vote Berrigan purely has we need the experience out there and he did less terrible with his limited minutes...

Cryptic

Juniors
Well with all the unexpected wins happening this week we basically can't drop a game for the rest of the year and need to beat the Sharks by 14 just to move up one spot on the ladder (a win of less than 14 doesn't get us anywhere, well in touch with the top 8 still but that's it)...

Cryptic

Juniors
RAIDERS
19. Josh DUGAN
2. Sandor EARL
3. Jarrod CROKER
4. Blake FERGUSON
1. Reece ROBINSON
6. Josh McCRONE
7. Sam WILLIAMS
8. David SHILLINGTON (c)
9. Travis WADDELL