What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 Raiders vs Cowboys

dougieswim

Juniors
Looks like you're well covered for the injuries anyway, if you can have Mataora in; call up Boyd, Ioane etc. Who'd cover Papalii?

I thought Vaughan was a big, highly rated prospect, would he be close to getting a chance? Or Nicholls for that matter, though I've heard some things about him.
what have you heard about nicholls?? i rate him and thought he'd be playing by now.

Didgi

Only that he's not as highly rated by many as his junior accomplishments would have you think... nothing major, and the couple of times I've seen him play I've been only impressed.

dougieswim

Juniors
fair enough. he was getting a good wrap from the commentators and i do know other clubs have been interested in him.... must be on the outer though if he isn't getting a run

Cryptic

Juniors
I don't know what happened out there... A lot of good one off performances but with no team around them... As in everyone played OK, in patches, but the team did f**k all together... Shit luck all night too, every 50/50 went against us, the refs control of the ruck was just pathetic, and we just didn't gel, at all... f**king horible game...

And now no White for the season and Joel is a big question mark... Here comes the injuries which could f**k our season....

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
We were getting run over in the middle. There first 6-7 sets tey averaged 60+ meters. We just didn't have the muscle up front and thurston ran rings around our backs.

Poor performance , no go forward at all. Credit to the Cows they played well and didnt give us much , whilst we gave them plenty.

I knew from the opening minutes we wouldnt win , you could see it. They tried to play sideways like last week without doing the hard work 1st.

Big blow losing Whitey for the season and JT hopefully is only a few weeks at worst.

legend

Coach
Unless Campese runs to the line, we have nothing. He was very poor last night. If he wants to captain and lead this team, he can't pick and choose whne he wants to inject himself into the game.

McCrone is the opposite. He is happy to run the ball and pass but he always f**ks it up! Far too many errors in his game.

If we get any more injuries maybe Campo can move to lock, McCrone to five eighth and Williams to half.

Oh and Mataora is a bludger!

Latest posts