1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Rob Burrow - sad news

Discussion in 'English Super League' started by Northern, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Raiders_Premiers

Raiders_Premiers First Grade

Got really emotional watching the game and the interviews. My uncle had MND and passed away a few years ago. A horrible, awful disease who I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Proud to see the RL and sporting community in the UK pull together to support him.

MattLodgeIsMyHero and Fangs like this.
  2. MattLodgeIsMyHero

MattLodgeIsMyHero Juniors

37 is far too young to get this horrid disease.... I did research and it usually strikes at 50-60 years... sadly the life expectancy is only 2-4 years.... i couldnt imagine how terrifying it is to be told that news. Good luck to him, my thoughts are with you.

blue bags likes this.
  3. JFK Files

JFK Files Juniors

It was the most emotional game I have ever watched. Very thankful for Fox Sports for allowing us to see it here in Oz.

blue bags likes this.
  4. Fangs

Fangs Bench

blue bags likes this.
  5. TDD91

TDD91 Juniors

blue bags, axl rose and Fangs like this.
  6. Perth Red

Perth Red Immortal

Gosh that doco out this week is hard to watch. Don’t mind saying it had me blubbing!
    He has deteriorated so quickly in last few weeks. Terrible terrible disease.

blue bags likes this.
  7. Inkers75

Inkers75 Juniors

If anyone gets the opportunity to watch the Rob Burrow shown on the BBC, then please do.
    It is a very heartbreaking, but also inspirational, documentary.

8. Perth Red

Perth Red Immortal

9. Old tiger 79

Old tiger 79 Juniors

10. Pommy

Pommy Coach

Do you have a VPN?