What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob Schneider

ali

Bench
From Futtocks on totalrl.com
I was listening to a Radio 5 (BBC) sports programme on Saturday morning, when they (for some reason) interviewed Rob Schneider, the star of the allegedly funny 'Deuce Bigelow' films. I almost dropped my coffee when he said that he'd picked up on what he called 'League Rugby' when he was last in Australia. He also said that he had stayed up through the night to watch the Wests Tigers/St George playoff.
The interviewer from BBC Sport had, unsurprisingly, never heard of either team, making me think that they had only interviewed him 'cause they'd expected him to talk about Super 12 or the All Blacks or something.

Jordan

Juniors
He was great on the Footy Show. I wish he was there every week. He outclassed Matt Johns, Fatty etc in terms of humor that's for sure.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Jordan said:
He was great on the Footy Show. I wish he was there every week. He outclassed Matt Johns, Fatty etc in terms of humor that's for sure.

my cat outclasses them tho.

rob is a funny bloke..he should be a regular...but he lives in stupid america

sharkadelic

Juniors
Well If he suports League, I may go support his movie. The first Deuce had a few chuckles...... And the Hot Chick cracked me up

Nugby

Juniors
I think it was Rob Schnieder is... an eight year old boy (not Kenny specifically). The paedophile bit cracked me up.

Latest posts