What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah vs. Cameron Smith

--Storm--

Juniors
Probally wasn't smart saying he doesn't fell part of the team when touring as #2 to Smith, Smith will be the #1 til he retires.

Glen

Bench
As far as being whinging twats who follow the ref around crying all game, they are pretty even. Smith probably even more full of shit but a little more eloquent at least

BuffaloRules

Coach
Wow...

Dumb play from Smith going for that goal from the sideline...

Might be wearing Ennis pyjamas to bed tonight.

some11

Referee
:lol:

Ultra Management (Sports) Pty Ltd
Sports Promoters & Consultants
175 Cleveland St, Chippendale, NSW 2008

(02) 9319 5902

Eddie.

Bench
Awful decision from Smith to take a shot at goal with the Dogs under the pump. From the non preferred side, on the sideline.

It screamed look at me. And it was a big fail.

Charlie124

First Grade
Awful decision from Smith to take a shot at goal with the Dogs under the pump. From the non preferred side, on the sideline.

It screamed look at me. And it was a big fail.

Unlike Wobby, Smith has never been about the "look at me" glory plays, so i highly doubt he decided to start tonight. It was the right decision to have a shot at equalizing rather than chancing their arm at going over for an unlikely try to win it.

Latest posts