What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie is coming

les norton

First Grade
I get advanced buying options...

:D Don't be a hater JC.

I don't think you will have too much of a problem, line up!! Go for the Gold GA tickets.

Only 6 months to wait....

les norton

First Grade
I am slightly embarrassed to admit it but oh well...
I am a member of his website. There I admit it....Phew, feels good to be honest about my robbie problem.

northey

First Grade
according to the ticketek website there is a 2nd show in syd on the 10th dec

tickets are almost sold out for the first show

northey

First Grade
all tickets for the first show are sold out

2nd show there is single seats only and out on the oval is still got some tickets

these are the syd shows

les norton

First Grade
Tickets in Mel and sydney (1st show) sold out in 30 minutes according to dailytelegraph.

Go rob!! You legend of the people. :D

I cannot wait. 190 days to go....

jc155776

Coach
f**k yes got my Tickets through a presale Friday. So damn excited. This is gonna be the best ever.

les norton

First Grade
Congrats JC!!!

Did you get gold GA or reserved????

Because I will take you out if it means getting into the front row! :D

jc155776

Coach
I got Gold GA! No way am i am gonna be in a seat, gotta be in the middle of the action. Suncorp will be awesome. Then onto Caxton Street!

cram

Bench
We got some tickets, I am very excited about going to the concert, some people think I am odd because they cant understand why a male would be excited by Robbie but I like his music, it has great lyrics and lots of meanings and sounds great plus I think he is an excellent show man.

We have gold reserved seated tickets...so hoping for a nice hot day so we can drink lots of beer etc befoe the concert.

Latest posts