What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

robbie paul and les vainacokacola

The Clan

Juniors
On present form Vainikolo would be close to the most devastating winger I have ever seen! That includes the likes of Eric Grothe and Martyn Offiah.

He arrived in Bradford and looked short of confidence and career direction but the Bulls have whipped him into shape and in the process they created a monster!

His workrate and dependability have increased dramaticaly, he won't just stand on the wing, he'll be coming inside and causing havoc!

Good call fro Anderson to bring him in, if the Ausies think they're gonna get the same version of big Les that left Canberra they're in for a shock.

kiwi_man

Juniors
good luck to michael de vere on stopping him.. coz he will need it :) that seems to be the only thing about this friday i am looking forward to as i think th kiwis will get thumped but hopefully not

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
The Clan said:
On present form Vainikolo would be close to the most devastating winger I have ever seen! That includes the likes of Eric Grothe and Martyn Offiah.

He arrived in Bradford and looked short of confidence and career direction but the Bulls have whipped him into shape and in the process they created a monster!

His workrate and dependability have increased dramaticaly, he won't just stand on the wing, he'll be coming inside and causing havoc!

Good call fro Anderson to bring him in, if the Ausies think they're gonna get the same version of big Les that left Canberra they're in for a shock.

Fat Les isn't that good. He is devastating near the line because of his frame, but he isn't a threat to a decent winger in general play. Watch how easily Darren Albert nulifies him when Saints play Bradford.

During his first season in Super League he was an absolute calamity, you starting laughing as soon as the bombs went up. He has improved immeasurably since then, but he still isn't the best winger in Super League.

Anonymous

Juniors
I didn't think he was that good in the test. Like you said FG, he scored a try when he was one on one near the line, but apart from that he was easily nullified and mostly ran sideways.