What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Ross Retires ... who's next ??

t-ba

Post Whore
Finch? who is the Finch you speak of?

Is he that guy filling in For Luke Dorn until he Gets over his injury?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kingytek said:
Raider_69 said:
JJ said:
melon.... said:
Earl said:
Yeah, an ear infection :roll:

Farewell Robbie, a true champion who was cut down and not allowed to reach his full potential.
I read it was more than an ear infection Earl. I like Orford. I think he's a great halfback, he would look great in the Tricolours. :D

You not happy with the great Brett Finch melon??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont think so
and nor should he be
Finch is a dud

Why?

because as raiders fans already know the bloke cracks like an egg shell under preasure
he often goes MIA when his team needs him and he takes some very very poor options at times

Surandy

Bench
Hopefully Robbie Ross can help the younger Storm players in his new role of mentor for the remainder of the 2004 season.

8)

Hoggy

Bench
melon.... said:
Dont be suprised if Matt Orford follows suit due to a highly rare injury/condition, that could jeopardise his well being.

Fool. :roll:

Oh and I didn't plagerise that either.

Booyah

Bench
Thats a shame. I always rated Robbie. Very dangerous support player. Can never forget that awesome try he and Girdler did in '99 for NSW either.

Good luck to the bloke.