What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He definitely won't be moved from halfback next season.

TBH I'm not sure where Moltzen is going to play. At this stage I would say off the bench as a utility.

Sam H

Juniors
He definitely won't be moved from halfback next season.

TBH I'm not sure where Moltzen is going to play. At this stage I would say off the bench as a utility.

Gibbs, Heighno and Fulton and the rest will be worried. Two backline bench utilities next year. No wonder Sheens was trying to make sure they all got plenty of minutes in the finals series.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moltzen would be handy off the bench - can cover FB, centres, five-eighth, halfback and probably even hooker. Pretty much a perfect #14.

I think Sheens sees McKinnon as our first choice FB...but I would be leaving Brown there if it were up to me. I can see it already though, McKinnon will be at the back, Ryan will stay on the wing and Brown will get dropped. Hope I'm wrong.

Then we've got Tuiaki back as well...

super_coach

First Grade
It was never Sheens intention to play lui all year, he was going to ease him along between the Toyota cup and first grade, Moltzen get injured and that plan went out the window. People bagged him for his defense, remember Benji at the same age !!!. This kid will be good if he can keep fit and keep the weight off. By far the best seven the tigers have had on their books since Prince

Sam H

Juniors
Moltzen would be handy off the bench - can cover FB, centres, five-eighth, halfback and probably even hooker. Pretty much a perfect #14.

I think Sheens sees McKinnon as our first choice FB...but I would be leaving Brown there if it were up to me. I can see it already though, McKinnon will be at the back, Ryan will stay on the wing and Brown will get dropped. Hope I'm wrong.

Then we've got Tuiaki back as well...

Moltzen would be a handy utility, no doubt. But he's better than that. Right centre possibly, if Ayshford is destined for the forwards (not that I necessarily think that would be the right call either).

Longer term I can't see us keeping both of Lui and Moltzen though. Someone will come sniffing.

I think if McKinnon gets back anywhere close to his best he will be a real asset at the back. But Brown has done well. He's certainly head and shoulders above Ryan, but you know that won't stop Ryan getting picked ahead of him.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I wouldn't be moving Ayshford.

Agree that we will probably eventually lose one of either Moltzen or Lui - most teams in the NRL don't have one decent halfback let alone two, so I suspect the vultures will be out in the next couple of years.

One thing for me last night was how slow they were spreading the ball.

Marshall and Lui looked to be in slow motion at times. I wonder what the reason behind this was

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Lui had a great game!

Tackled very well and was dangerous in attack.

My mate made me spit my beer when he screamed out "GO DANNY GLOVER!"

As for Farah. LOL. Ben Roberts has a better kicking game than him lol

Latest posts