What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robsons post match rant

Walpole

Juniors
The rantings of a coach who's 3-5 even though he has a team of internationals at his disposal. Love it.

getsmarty

Immortal
The rantings of a coach who's 3-5 even though he has a team of internationals at his disposal. Love it.

Yeah..Sore Losers...notice Freddy complain about it on the Sunday footy show...Was pretty quite when they replayed the Farrell Try that the Ref missed...Hope the REF gets Dropped...that was a massive mistake...virtually a
12 point turn around.

Fittler has to be the worst commentator I have ever seen followed closely by Anasta.

I have to say Gaz said the Roosters would blow the Dragons off the park and now he looks like a bit of a dill to.

He did he was asked and thats what he said and Shirvo looked at him with surprise on his face.

He said their outside backs are to classy and have more experience maybe it was reverse physcology lol.

rasaint

Juniors
Good old 'Robbo' even kept asking the journos at the press conference ' what are you going to do about it'. A journo then said it was the 2nd swinging arm in the head that knocked Aiken down. Robinson said 'you better have another look'.

I really thought Robinson was better than that. Do you think he may have contacted Aiken and said ' sorry mate got a bit over the top, you aren't a driver'.

RedVDragon

Juniors
I would like to see how Robbo performs as a coach without the money that uncle Nick tips in the brown paper bag to buy players under the cap.

Jackson Hastings can even get a run in first grade, Politis makes a big hoo ha that no person with the name of Hastings will play for another club other than the rorters only to stick him in the under 20s. What a waste of talent. Along with 9 representative player that played against us on the weekend you need to question the integrity of this club.

Very good point, I aslo heard something very interesting the other week how the Bulldogs had around 4.2 million dollars on the sideline think this was the week after they played us, yet I had a look at there team an without those player ie graham an stuff how would they fit the rest of their current team under the cap they still boast 8 international players I might be missing one or two but to me that's just ridiculous to say they could fit the rest of there team in on what one would assume to be around 2.6 mil thoughts?

BennyV

Referee
I hope we arent waiting too long for Mary to front up defending Aitken. With Fittler, Sterling and co jumping on the 'no diving' bandwagon on the back of Robbos rant, Mary needs to show his leadership and defend his young player against his mates in the media. Its a Bennett tactic of shielding the players, but its gotta happen.

Would also be hilarious to see one coach call out another.

I hope we arent waiting too long for Mary to front up defending Aitken. With Fittler, Sterling and co jumping on the 'no diving' bandwagon on the back of Robbos rant, Mary needs to show his leadership and defend his young player against his mates in the media. Its a Bennett tactic of shielding the players, but its gotta happen.

I'm actually very disappointed how this has all been handled, the final straw was ready what that wanker kimorley said, for one they are all making as if the penalty was not blown before he was done like has anyone watch the fu##ing replay or the game, you just make yourself look stupid an arrogant, an yeah I totally argee our coach an captain need to back this young fella up, no one deserves this treatment I don't recall Milford getting all this bad press when he actually took a dive the other week to get a penalty that hadn't already been blown.... Rant over!

TheRev

First Grade
Ch9 to blame also, only once have I seen the reverse angle showing the swinging nap arm to his head.. They conveniently ignore it whenever they discuss the topic.. For maximum controversy.

giboz71

First Grade

Agreed. I just saw Robinson's press conference and thought it was disgraceful.

He was basically attacking Aitken's character publicly.

I'm not a fan of diving either, but this was definitely not a clear example of staying down for a penalty. Shoulder to the head, then a swinging arm? Perhaps He would like to be on the end of both of those from his own player and see if he gets up?

If he wants examples, just look at Michael Ennis, they make enough jokes about it on NRL 360.

Minh

First Grade
Contact to the head be it arm or shoulder is clearly a penalty, he was hit with shoulder first albeit accidental and then arm, simple. They had the rub of the green with refs calls too.

jenninga

First Grade

Don't worry too much about Euan,i tweeted him and told him not to worry about all that media garbage,he's fine.:D