What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROC THA BLOCK!!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Rap and RnB is awesome.
Some of you guys just follow eachother, one bags out rap and then you all do. I reckon half don't really care they just do it for no reason because they are bored shitless.

112 are alright, the main reason i'm going is to see Chingy, Fabolous and Ja Rule. 112 and Mario Winans are just string-alongs. Dance With Me is a good song i used to like by 112 and the Peaches and Cream remix with Ludacris.

UltimateJackA$$

Juniors
Oh the Peaches and Cream remix with Luda is awesome. I love it! It's a shame Luda's not gonna be there cos I wanna see him live, he's my fave rapper.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I don't know why all you people that hate this type of music bother to click on this topic and post? :roll:

Wow, you have lost respect for me An41.. i can't believe how cut i am. :cry:

Collateral

Coach
Ja Rule is OK, I hate Chingy though. $100 is about $101 too expesnive too see this.

Nothing will ever top the Cypress Hill concert...EVER! :D

Stevo_G

Juniors
Tupac Shakur said:
Roc tha Block
Presented by hot30 Countdown

Chingy - Will slide into Oz after US dates with Snoop Dogg. He's a southern boy with a string of crossover hits: quote]

and i though he was from st louis
hardly a southern boy

Hes from Atlanta isnt he? i dunno, who cares, he sucks dick wherever he's from, the show would be great tho, come on now, the atmosphbere and all, i mean soccer sucks, but to bethere at one onf them big games would be awesome.

The best show Ive ever seen was Jurassic Five w/ People Under The Stairs.That was awesome. And Naughty By Nature was another good one, followed by GangStarr.

Proof? And you put it so tactfully as well!

My point is that we like them because they are good league players, well some of them anyways. They might be wankers in real life, fact is, we dont know them, never will, so it doesnt matter. I like Immortal Technique for his music, he might be the biggest merkin in real life, i dont care, I judge him as a music fan and thats it. Just like Michael Jackson.His music was f**ken awesome, I still love Thriller etc. Great musical talent, freak in real life. Dont judge people's talents because of their attitudes outside of the field. Peace. 1.

R.Kelly still has some good songs,eventho he's a molesterer, dont forget that.

blackfriday

Juniors
the problem with lots of rap these days is that its meaningless and is musically horrible. rap itself takes no great skill at all. the skill is integrating the various samples into something aesthetically pleasing.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Marlins, you really do talk some shit mate.

And yeah death, black metal and grindcore bands just yell, it's stupid. f**king bunch of weird freaks.

LESStar58

Referee
Manurewa_Marlins said:
I would also like to bring up that Woody Allen molested and married his own step daughter, do we get on his back?????????????

Woody Allen isn't a half-arsed "R&B" singer though is he...?

LESStar58

Referee
Manurewa_Marlins said:
Proof? And you put it so tactfully as well!

My point is that we like them because they are good league players, well some of them anyways. They might be wankers in real life, fact is, we dont know them, never will, so it doesnt matter. I like Immortal Technique for his music, he might be the biggest merkin in real life, i dont care, I judge him as a music fan and thats it. Just like Michael Jackson.His music was f***en awesome, I still love Thriller etc. Great musical talent, freak in real life. Dont judge people's talents because of their attitudes outside of the field. Peace. 1.

R.Kelly still has some good songs,eventho he's a molesterer, dont forget that.

I still see no proof of them *The Bulldogs), as you put it so eliquantly, "gangraping a bitch"...