What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rocky trimarchi

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
Little birdie paid a visit.... Rocky trimarchi may be back shortly. Remember he played a couple of first grade games and got over the line in one of them. Can anyone shed some light on this kid?

N.C.

Juniors
Little birdie paid a visit.... Rocky trimarchi may be back shortly. Remember he played a couple of first grade games and got over the line in one of them. Can anyone shed some light on this kid?
He was the 101st player to pull on the Wests Tigers colours and run out for a game in first grade. Pretty sure he scored on debut. He didn't kick on, and went to the UK after a few seasons making the odd appearance off the bench... Would be interested to see how he's developed.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Back rower, small, not the best

He ticks all the boxes.

Probably be announced today lol

N.C.

Juniors
I'll be sure and remember that next time a 6'1", 93kg bloke runs over the top of me...

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Geez, I dont mind if he does come back to WT after a stint in ESL, but from a few matches I saw of the ESL that he played in, he hardly set the world on fire there either. A toiler, certainly not a star, but the team needs them too (if only he was a prop). I'd imagine not too much of a dent in the salary cap. Welcome back Rocky.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
He is very much like Liam Fulton. He would be a very good acquisition, but I would be signing Mason first.

Latest posts