What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger Ramjet-Late Inclusion?

wolverine

Juniors
Sharks ready for Mark Gasnier's shock inclusion

| August 01, 2008 12:00am

CRONULLA are preparing for injured St George Illawarra centre Mark Gasnier to take part in tomorrow's local derby at Toyota Stadium. Gasnier has a thigh injury and was not named in the Dragons line-up, with Matt Cooper and Chase Stanley being picked in the centres.
But Sharks coach Ricky Stuart said: "We think Gaz will play. We've prepared all week for him to play."
St George Illawarra coach Nathan Brown was last night unavailable to confirm or deny Gasnier would play.
Statistics favour the Sharks going into the important match. Cronulla have not lost consecutive matches since round seven and have won five of their past six at Toyota Stadium.
The Sharks have won the past three - and four of the past five - matches between the two sides.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24109215-5012659,00.html

Personally i hope he does play and my guess is he probably will

Well if Collin Best can run rings around him I reckon even Simmo might have a chance for a meatie or two.

gregstar

Referee
it was probably part of douche's plan during last negotiations to keep him at the club. that & being offered the 5/8 postition. both have worked a treat!

furthermore, he's still leaving.

frankly, i hope creeping jesus brings some level-headed, no nonsense stars with him from the chess pieces.

it was probably part of douche's plan during last negotiations to keep him at the club. that & being offered the 5/8 postition. both have worked a treat!

furthermore, he's still leaving.

frankly, i hope creeping jesus brings some level-headed, no nonsense stars with him from the chess pieces.

Good luck with that Greg. You guys are better off without Gaz. His heart just isn't in it and lets your side down IMO.

Latest posts