What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger Tuivasa Sheck our next fullback.

BLM01

First Grade
How are you Chosen One. Hope you are coping with the big flu thing. Whatever happens, just remember one thing. Stay Calm. Go in peace
What flu thing? Master. Go in peace?! Are you saying...never mind.
I assure you peace and calmness is within always and I only wish peace for U and fellow forum personnel. When I do set sail for that eternal sunrise not one thought of Mary will be within my soul.

SBD82

Coach
Wasn't he offered unders because they wanted to convince Latrell he was the long term fullback going forward?
Roosters fans seem to enjoy pushing the narrative that he was poached early and on a huge deal that they couldn’t possibly match.

They’re bloody good at creating narratives that make their club look like the noble character in the drama. Pearce is another example.

No sleight on them. It’s a good model if you can achieve it.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I assure you peace and calmness is within always and I only wish peace for U and fellow forum personnel. When I do set sail for that eternal sunrise not one thought of Mary will be within my soul.

I envy you BLMO1- Mary has invaded my psyche so badly that I haven't been able to eat an egg in a while.

The calm one

Juniors
When you go in peace you go through life in peace, take in the harmony of whistling willows, chirping birds, deep and meaningfuls with Owen and the beautiful scent of my tomato plants smoking away. Come join me, come to my side. You won't return. Stay cam

BLM01

First Grade
When you go in peace you go through life in peace, take in the harmony of whistling willows, chirping birds, deep and meaningfuls with Owen and the beautiful scent of my tomato plants smoking away. Come join me, come to my side. You won't return. Stay cam
I'm convinced. Especially ATM

Gareth67

First Grade

Good Lawd , the blokes a bluudy die-in-the-wool-greenie ! Probably one of those people who don’t use ‘loo paper , not that there’s anything wrong with that (?) .

However I suppose that the least of our problems at the moment , so stay calm ,
the Calm One and may the Great Green God of the forest be with you . :evergreen_tree:

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
You are The Chosen One. I will lead you down the path of happiness not hatefulness. Welcome

Calm One- you are a true inspiration- you must have been tempted on occasions to scold the unbelievers but never once have you shown any sign of wavering from your message of peace and love- there are quite a few angry posters on this forum and I'm hoping their blood pressure comes down a few notches after reflecting on your wisdom.

Gareth67

First Grade
Calm One- you are a true inspiration- you must have been tempted on occasions to scold the unbelievers but never once have you shown any sign of wavering from your message of peace and love- there are quite a few angry posters on this forum and I'm hoping their blood pressure comes down a few notches after reflecting on your wisdom.

Good point redandwhite , however our calm one is green down to his fingertips , wouldn’t surprise me if his forest of peace and tranquility has one or two of those marharanii trees :herb: in it - not that their is anything wrong with that mind you . :rolling_eyes:

The calm one

Juniors
Bless you my follower. No harm will come to you. I am the Lioness, you are one of my cubs. Stay calm.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who is the King of the Forest?
giphy.gif

BLM01

First Grade
No mane!..LOL. I thought that might be you Muzby on your sanctuary on your boat sailing around in isolation. I am glad Now I did not take up your offer to come aboard and stay Virus free on dry land..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No mane!..LOL. I thought that might be you Muzby on your sanctuary on your boat sailing around in isolation. I am glad Now I did not take up your offer to come aboard and stay Virus free on dry land..
Sorry, here’s one of me with the mane.
OfficialHealthyAlleycat-small.gif

BLM01

First Grade
Sorry, here’s one of me with the mane.
OfficialHealthyAlleycat-small.gif
Yep looks like you have been in isolation for some time anticipating Covid 19. So much in fact there is no one within 1000 miles from you....you must be lonely. That explains everything now!! :D...smiley face not as burnt as you.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Bless you my follower. No harm will come to you. I am the Lioness, you are one of my cubs. Stay calm.

Lioness!- if I'd known that I was dealing with a lady, I would have spruced myself up before writing that post-I know a few interesting yoga positions if you would like to correspond privately

BLM01

First Grade
Lioness!- if I'd known that I was dealing with a lady, I would have spruced myself up before writing that post-I know a few interesting yoga positions if you would like to correspond privately
@The calm one ..Master be careful who you choose as a follower. He is already trying to get you excited and catch you off guard....shifting your focus..he wants to join you but by raising the blood pressure and all that stuff
Be stronger....be calmer... than that!.. We must WEED out the non believers!

The calm one

Juniors
@The calm one ..Master be careful who you choose as a follower. He is already trying to get you excited and catch you off guard....shifting your focus..he wants to join you but by raising the blood pressure and all that stuff
Bless you Chosen One. I failed. I was walking down the path of iniquity, but you have steered me back on the path of righteousness. Bless you my disciple and please. Stay Calm

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Acopoulco gold is badest w€€&:musical_note::notes: