What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

POPEYE

Coach
Waste of time if the Warriors don't get a quality 5/8 to keep Erratic Johnson from turning RTS homesick for Nick

Charlie124

First Grade
It makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside knowin that the Cowboys fending off the Warriors bid and keeping Taumalolo left the Warriors with the cap space to throw at RTS instead.

Sorry boys.

Not really.

It makes me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside knowin that the Cowboys fending off the Warriors bid and keeping Taumalolo left the Warriors with the cap space to throw at RTS instead.

Sorry boys.

Not really.
Pretty sure he's just getting what Tomkins is on.

There's still time for them to poach Taumalolo.

Skreepe

Juniors
I feel sorry for RTS, his career will be stunted by the rubbish coaches that the warriors insist on recruiting.

I hope we see him fulfil his potential. It is scary.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Pretty sure he's just getting what Tomkins is on.

There's still time for them to poach Taumalolo.

Good point, although I've got to believe the Warriors saw it coming that Tomkins wouldn't be there in 2016.

Don't worry about coaches being what will drag RTS down, he'll have to be a model professional to avoid the poison culture of the youngster brigade - led by the bearded bum at right centre. The ones who'd rather get 1000 likes than play finals.

Rebel

First Grade
I think cappy us the right guy to handle some of the immaturity the youngsters show tbh

beave

Coach
$800k a season?

f**k me, he's good but $800k worth? Good luck to everyone involved I guess.

ed313909

Juniors
800k with todays and then next years salary cap isnt outlandish...
People seem to forget how much the salary cap is increasing incrementally

Spanner in the works

First Grade
This is why I hate the cap and the weird leftist model where everyone should be equal. It's kind of like where they give every kid a trophy just for participation.

POPEYE

Coach
Hopefully RTS doesn't fall into the sweet as bro culture at the Warriors

Most supporters would see the signing of RTS as karma for the poaching of Maloney, they would be rightfully hoping he will perform as well . . . imo the Warriors need Maloney back as much as they need RTS

shiznit

Coach
Smart decision by RTS...

Wants some of that strong Kiwi dollar before it overtakes the Aussie dollar in the next couple of days...

Dollar-Dollar-Bills Yall!!!

Latest posts