What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Roll Call) - Tickets for Warriors game in NZ

The Major

Bench
As i posted in another thread, for those interested in attending the game against the Warriors in Auckland on June 6th (round 13) at Mt Smart Stadium, the tickets are all reserved. So what i am offering is to assist with purchasing the tickets as a collective group. This way, as many of us who are travelling across to the game, or for the locals who want to sit with the core dragons group at the match can all be together in our section in the lower rows of bay 27. We managed this successfully last year and had a great time. Try and get along as many of you to throw your support towards the Dragons 2010 campaign.

Please contact me via here or pm should you wish to tag along or need more info. Cheers.

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
BUMP.

Just another quick reminder for those heading across the dutch to the game .... I will be buying a group of tickets in the next week or two so if you wish to all sit together with other Dragons fans let me know and i will arrange a ticket for you as they are all reserved. Cheers.

Changa

Juniors
Hey major, I'll be needing 2 tickets...I can get you the money at Brookie. Just let me know prices etc so I know how much to bring.

The Major

Bench
Doesnt seem to be as much interest this year compared to last. GST has got his seats sorted, there'll be the Boss and I, yourself, and ol mate Changa mentioned above he is in for a couple. I've spoken to a few others at the games who may be interested so will have a more definitive answer on Saturday night. None of the NZ based contingent have shown any interest as of yet. Perhaps their 33k modems are still trying to load up this web page??
With it being less then a month away, I will probably buy the tickets next week or the week after. Might pay to bring an umbrella this time for any incoming bottles of beer thrown at us by the natives. Then again, i might invest in one of those helmets with the cans posted on each side with the straws!

mainlander 09

Juniors
G'day Major
I would love to go back to mount smart again for another flogging but have since moved back over to Australia and to melbourne.
So the bad news is i won't able to make it this year but the good news is that the week i moved to melbourne the Storm imploded and i had ring side seats.
Have a good one.

The Major

Bench
Thanks buddy. i was gonna send you a PM to see if youre up for it again. Thanks for the heads up anyhows. Enjoy your stay on the West Island.

Latest posts