What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Massey Cup 2014

Baxter

Juniors
No longer any interest in Massey Cup on Central Coast. Crowds are down. Most of team are imports and unknown to Tiger supporters.

MountainMan

Juniors
Any more news on teams for next year?

Entrance are dropping out of the comp
Wests Magpies entering a team in the Sydney Shield comp as well as RMC

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Pressure must be on Yatesy at Wenty this weekend. Last year his Cabra side finished 1 or 2 and went out in straight sets. Wentys loss to 4th ranked side last weekend could see the same result.

Broncos93

Juniors
Pressure must be on Yatesy at Wenty this weekend. Last year his Cabra side finished 1 or 2 and went out in straight sets. Wentys loss to 4th ranked side last weekend could see the same result.

That Auburn side will be hard to beat as well if they give them a sniff. Very much a confidence team, Wenty will want to shut them out early.

Dayne Craig the hooker for Wests Magpies received Ron Massey Cup player of the year tonight at the NSWRL awards.

Joker44

Juniors
Good to see all top 4 teams into the prelim finals. Definitely the 4 most consistent teams this year. Both games should be crackers this weekend. Any predictions?

Broncos93

Juniors
Good to see all top 4 teams into the prelim finals. Definitely the 4 most consistent teams this year. Both games should be crackers this weekend. Any predictions?

I think Mounties will get Wenty. Mounties have been in strong form of late, and Wenty seem to be a team of individuals due to the shuffling up and down between Shield and NSW Cup of late. Against Auburn I thought Auburn were going to run away with it early in the second half until a few things turned the momentum back in Wenty's favour and Auburn's big boys couldn't keep up.

Then again, you'd be silly to write off Wenty with the experience they've got. Should be a cracking game.

Asquith have lost fullback Jack Hawkins to an ankle injury which looks to have ended his season.

Broncos93

Juniors
Mounties & Entrance through to grand final after blow-out victories over Wenty & Asquith respectively.

I'm tipping Mounties for the title.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Brilliant game. Huge lols at the Mounties number 6 missing the tackle at the end then faking injury :lol:

thorson1987

Coach
Kinda sucked watching this as I've known the Lahey brothers for nearly 20 years.

Nice stink in the first half aswell which the ref and touchies handled extremely well.

East Campbelltown winning Sydney Shield was great.

alien

Referee
East Campbelltown winning Sydney Shield was great.

will east c'town be in the sydney shield next year??? i hear western suburbs magpies will have a team in the sydney shield next year, and will once again have a side in the ron massey cup

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
will east c'town be in the sydney shield next year??? i hear western suburbs magpies will have a team in the sydney shield next year, and will once again have a side in the ron massey cup

yeah have strong mail that is the case,Leo is supposed to be the new West general manager of footy overseeing junior reps and RMC as well as Sydney Sheild.

I've heard that the Entrance Tigers have pulled out of the Ron Massey Cup in 2015?, will Wyong or the CCCenturians haveva side ?.