What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ronaldo - 80million

Red Bear

Referee
"You put your transfer in, your transfer out, in out in out and f*ck your club about, you do the Cristiano and you change your mind, thats what its all about. Ohhhh Ronaldo is a w*nker, ohhhh Ronaldo is a w*nker ohhhh Ronaldo is a w*nker, knees bent arms stretched dive dive dive".

Satsok

Juniors
suprised theyre not looking at matias fernandez, im not chilean or anything like that but if i was SAF and sanchez or fernandez were available at a reasonable price, i dont see why he wouldnt give them a chance?

WireMan

Bench
"You put your transfer in, your transfer out, in out in out and f*ck your club about, you do the Cristiano and you change your mind, thats what its all about. Ohhhh Ronaldo is a w*nker, ohhhh Ronaldo is a w*nker ohhhh Ronaldo is a w*nker, knees bent arms stretched dive dive dive".

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.
Kisses the badge on his chest,
Than hands in a transfer request.
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.

For all any off us know he has looked at Fernandez. Sir Alex has a history of buying people of the radar. I remember the suprise when we bought Nani and Anderson. Rumour around here is that deals have already been done, but there not been announced because Ronaldo has not actually been sold yet...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Wow hasn't taken long. This is the guy who single handedly carried your team in your 2007-2008 season. As i said somewhere, this will be one of the most interesting off-seasons in years.

You can't deny his talent, or how much he has contributed to United's last 3 premiership triumphs (and the Champions League last year and reachign the final this year), but after a while even his own fans have to get sick of his histrionics, and I am well and truly sick of them. To be honest I feel a bit torn, as I realise just how much talent we are letting go, but at the same time I'm happy to take 80 million quid and see the back of his stupid selfish carrying on. For me personally (and I suspect for many United fans) losing Tevez will actually sting more than losing Ronaldo.

Ridders

Coach
Does selling Ronaldo increase Tevez's chances of staying at United, or is he gone regardless?

aqua_duck

Coach
No one left yet, but Perez has said that at least 8 will be leaving. Probably the defence! :)
lets see
Pepe
Heinze
Sergio Ramos
Metzelder
Sneijder
Drenthe
VDV
Lassana Diarra

defence will looks something like this

M.Diarra---Van Nistelrooy---Hunterlaar---Marcelo
:lol::lol:

WireMan

Bench
United have agreed a 26.5 million fee with Kia. Its upto Tevez where he decides to play. Us or City been the two favorites.

If he goes city, he has gone for the money and i will not be sad to see him go if thats the case. Ronaldo going could maybe encourage Tevez to stay, but if we buy half the players we have been linked with, i doubt Tevez would get a game. I'd rather save the money and rebuild the team around Rooney. :cool:

stuke

Bench
Didnt Ferguson say something about he wouldnt sell Real madrid a virus or something along those lines when he was talking about Ronaldo going to Real late last year?
Looks like money will fix this virus.

after Ronaldo's recent liasons with Paris Hilton it looks like they hve thrown the viruses in as a part of the deal. ;-)

aqua_duck

Coach
Blatter is in bed with madrid. He has an honoury role at the club.
which means he shouldn't be president of fifa. Honestly the man's a joke, he's got that many hidden agendas, I've hated him ever since he changed his mind and and took our automatic qualification away from us for the WC when we were still part of oceania, thought he was a merkin when he said Man U were treating ronaldo like a slave, now this statement just confirms he's nothing but an agenda driven Swiss maggot