What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie Draft 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjp81

Juniors
All i keep thinking about my pick is the line from Still D-R-E.

"Right back in your motherf**kin ass. 9 - 5 plus Rashad Penny. Add that shit up."

Classic Snoop.

nick87

Coach
Getting Penny that late could be great... i think he's more likely to produce in years 2-3-4 than first year because that Seattle line is so bad, but they must feel pretty good about him given they took him in the first round

Mjp81

Juniors
It's a lottery and that's what is great about this league. I don't envy the task the real GM's who have the future of their franchise on their shoulders each April.

legend

Coach
f**k you Kurt! I wanted Sutton. I've gone the other way. Bradley Chubb is exactly where he should be. As part of the No Fly Zone muthaf**ka's!

kurt faulk

Coach
f**k you Kurt! I wanted Sutton. I've gone the other way. Bradley Chubb is exactly where he should be. As part of the No Fly Zone muthaf**ka's!

That's what made the decision so much easier. Haha, just kidding. BPA.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Trade done.
My 2019 1st and 2nd for GSP's 2.01 and 2.05

Got Kerryon Johnson with 2.01 and Christian Kirk with my own 2.03.

Mjp81

Juniors
Really liking the draft the Volcanoes have put together. The Hangman with the early one two punch very impressive as well.

I've ended up with 2 players i had no intention of drafting, but both seemed bpa at the time. went outside the box last year and it was a mistake so playing it safe so far.

nick87

Coach
Yeah i think that trade for DJ Moore could be absolute money for the Vol's

As for me, if Guice and Barkley both hit ive opened up a 3-4 year championship window! If they bust, im proper f**kED haha

Bugger.

Is it too late to promote from my taxi squad?

I didn’t see the cut-off time.

If not, I’d promote Jordan Leggett.

No worries if too late.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Bugger.

Is it too late to promote from my taxi squad?

I didn’t see the cut-off time.

If not, I’d promote Jordan Leggett.

No worries if too late.
How many years? You can promote any time of the season, the cut off date was for promoting at 2017 salary rate, he'll cost more a bit more now as he's into his second DS year.

Status
Not open for further replies.