What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie Watch 2013 (NYC, NSW Cup, NRL)

Avenger

Immortal
Now doubt 40, quality post. I haven't watched anywhere near enough junior footy as the rest of the people on here but from what I have seem Marmin Barba is special and can do Hayne like things on the footy field. I'm also a big Jason Seage fan.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Now doubt 40, quality post. I haven't watched anywhere near enough junior footy as the rest of the people on here but from what I have seem Marmin Barba is special and can do Hayne like things on the footy field. I'm also a big Jason Seage fan.
Barba is going to struggle with his size, like his brother.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Watch out for Frazer Masinamua, Kelepi and Uaesi, Especially Frazer.

He works so hard out there, tackles hard, runs hard and can offload, all of them can.

There are a few others on that list to watch too. But beware the hype on Barba, his size is not the issue for me, it is his tendency to make silly errors.

3 for consideration Connor Broadhurst, Tepai Moeroa and John Folau
Tepai Moeroa is probably the most talented junior we have at parra at the moment IMO. That's if Rugby hasn't punched him.

Also did I hear correctly that Robbie Kamoto was signed by Cleal for the Dogs?

richies

Juniors
Tepai Moeroa is probably the most talented junior we have at parra at the moment IMO. That's if Rugby hasn't punched him.

Also did I hear correctly that Robbie Kamoto was signed by Cleal for the Dogs?

yes the dogs have Robbie Kamoto listed on there player profile page for nyc
I see he played most of nyc this year and could of played sg ball
can anyone give me a rundown on him?
must be rated playing nyc a year early

also I've only seen Pauli Pauli play a few times but boy has he got a future big strong skillful etc

also your fullback from nyc has gone to manly forgotten his name