What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster fans be warned !!!!!!!!!!!

m0j0

Bench
JK said:
Generalissimo Stalin said:
I like it when they say it's only a handful of dogs fans causing trouble - damn big hand's then. Had to laugh at a bunch of dogs supporters before me in line buying tickets for the gf asking not to be seated near roosters supporters bay's as they always cause and look for trouble with dogs fans.

they should ban that bongo drum bloke too - so annoying

I'd pay double to avoid sitting anywhere near you :roll:

And the bongo drums add to the atmosphere.

Gotta say, I agree with you there. I loved the drums. It's less annoying than that bloody horn.

[furrycat]

Coach
Corbin said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS IM NOT SUPRISED!
typical of Bulldogs fans.... this is y every1 should never feel sorri for them ever....
they are the ones who r violent and giving NRL A BAD NAME...
do what u want and just be dealt with the police...
hopefully they will lock u up until monday morning hahahaha with no tv in ur cell! ha ha ha

We apprehended 6 today as a result... And no, none of them were Bulldogs fans, wearing Bulldogs colours... I questioned their knowledge of the team and they simply said "Yeaaaaah Big Willie!"... not knowing any other players...

SO THEY WERE NOT DOGGIES SUPPORTERS :roll:

Dog-E

Juniors
:lol:

Bah!! With the amount of mortal enemies Warren Ryan must have made up to this point in his life, due to his BIG, FAT MOUTH...he's lucky it was only Dogs fans knocking on the glass!!

They were just saying "Hi there Wok!! Remember us??...and the trail of egotistical, megalomaniacal destruction you left in your path when you left our club??...Because WE sure do!!!' ;-)

eelsta

Bench
Corbin said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS IM NOT SUPRISED!
typical of Bulldogs fans.... this is y every1 should never feel sorri for them ever....
they are the ones who r violent and giving NRL A BAD NAME...
do what u want and just be dealt with the police...
hopefully they will lock u up until monday morning hahahaha with no tv in ur cell! ha ha ha

nah its never the dogs fans nah never :roll: :oops:

troydodds

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Oh FFS I'm taking the risk on Sunday with my family and now I'm told that I'm taking the risk today also....

I hope someone has told the police and the clubs....bloody hell just let us celebrate our Team.....

Don't worry roostergirl - so much has happened now with Bulldogs fans that police and security were everywhere.

I'll say this - I went to the game last Saturday night, very proudly wearing my 1990 panthers jersey (had to lose some kgs to get into it) and didn't have a problem with one Bulldogs fan at or near the ground. They were on their best behaviour. Dare I say it - fans of all races and backgrounds were superbly behaved.

BUT, oddly enough, when I got back into the city trouble started. People were being stupid - dogs fans were yelling abuse from cars. The one thing I didn't understand was how they got back to the city so quick. I got one of the first busses back to central, leaving the car park line to sort itself out. Only possible way is that they weren't at the game in the first place. Not fans, just idiots. These are the ones we have to watch.

You'll be safe at the game.

redVgirl

Juniors
yeh i agree with you troy. i think the true fans want nothing to do with the violent abusive element. as i said above, my grandparents were mad doggies supporters and lived in the area all their lives...my grandma is still alive and is just so upset over the dodgy 'fans'. she reckons its not fair that a certain element of people moved into the area and have stained the whole suburb AND footy club with their shocking behaviour. :evil:

Rugby League is a religion to some, or most, and like any religion you have your extremists. These extremists more often than not hover on the borders of the mainstream groups.

Sad to say that nothing short of genocide can eradicate these unsavoury elements. Suffice to say that you should not be intimidated by them as this is what they live for.

Get out there and enjoy the the atmosphere. I will!

Cammo

Bench
Suffice to say that you should not be intimidated by them as this is what they live for.

Agreed. All Roosters fans should get out to their fan day this evening and not be intimidated by these dicks.

To those who say that all true Dogs fans hate these idiots as much as everyone else, You are 100% spot on.

BuffaloRules

Coach
So did anything happen?

Did everyone make it out alive and unscathed??

This wouldn't have been another beat up by any chance?

Security was very good at the SFS last night, they had a good look as we were enetring the car park, it was made alot safer when they allowed you to park in the members car park.
Asked security on our way out if there was any trouble, he said and i quote

"we had one car load of troublemakers but the police swiftly ended it before it began, they WERE NOT wearing colours but it was obvious that they were not here to support the roosters"

" we were pre-warned and extra staff were put on as well as 6 police officers"

" Apart from that incident nothing to report"

Excellant night incident free

well done to those bulldogs fans that blew the whistle :clap: :clap:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
There wasn't any trouble....

That was the 3rd year in a row that I have attended the Grand Final Fans Night....I did notice that the security was tighter....the gates were kept locked, they checked bags and stuff, that hasn't been done before at previous Fan Nights.

Anyway, it was a great night, thanks for the warning.

GO EASTS!!!!!!!!!

dragonfly

Bench
Well any of these people want to be billy goats they had better be careful. Cause Ricko might be looming around behind them to dish out some unexpected punishment.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
unlike easts we haven't been trying to buy comps for 30 yrs

Only because you can't afford to :shock: I know that for fact you have been trying to purchase some of our Flegg side....

GO EASTS!!!!!!!!

RoostarGirl said:
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
unlike easts we haven't been trying to buy comps for 30 yrs

Only because you can't afford to :shock: I know that for fact you have been trying to purchase some of our Flegg side....

GO EASTS!!!!!!!!

st george paid 100k for willie Toupa for starters and signed another one for 80k a season. tigers signed aaron mercer for a similar deal and another lower grade roosters player for 50k

the Roosters are the suppliers of developed talent to all clubs it seems nowdays

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yeah they want to buy more but they have spent their budget.

Royce Simmons has to fly up to QLD to look at players because they can't afford a talent scout.... :D I can understand why he is so bitter and twisted...its okay :D

GO EASTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog-E said:
:lol:

Bah!! With the amount of mortal enemies Warren Ryan must have made up to this point in his life, due to his BIG, FAT MOUTH...he's lucky it was only Dogs fans knocking on the glass!!

They were just saying "Hi there Wok!! Remember us??...and the trail of egotistical, megalomaniacal destruction you left in your path when you left our club??...Because WE sure do!!!' ;-)

how quickly you forget - he is your most successful coach.