What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster player's survival fund.

How much can you afford to help?

• $1.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10.00

• $100.00

• $1,000.00

• $100,000.00 (Singo only)

• I'll be auctioning my children on Ebay shortly to help

• I can't afford money, so I'll send a sympathy card

• If Wingy stops getting his head on Tele, $10.00

• Total voters
It's obvious that living in the Eastern Suburbs is financially crippling Wing, Fitzy, Morley and Co. So, as a Rugby League supporter, I believe it's important to help these financial basket cases to continue to live in the manner that they've become accustomed.

If we can find 200k per year then the poor Roosters won't be forced to ask for salary cap increases to subsidise the cost of living an opulent lifestyle.

Dig deep people, it's for a good cause.

Paullyboy

Coach
If there is anything, absolutely anything I can do - like maybe by them tissues to cry into, Ill happily help. THere is no more deserving club in the league, and when it comes to the crunch Im sure all other supporters will help the roosters

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt

JW

Coach
Wonder how long it'll take to get the Roosters on World Vision ads?

I'll donate a dollar a day, 30 dollars a month.

:lol:

Cheers.

rabs

Staff member
aphelion said:
I'll auction my vital organs on the Asian black market.

careful mate Kerry Packer watches these boards, you might get a call just in case :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I'll be putting my sympathy card in mail today for those who care. Poor old roosters, its just so hard for them to be competitive. :roll: :roll:

Voice of Reason

Juniors
I'll auction off Freddy's Channel 9 staff card that he left in the cell at The Rocks Police station a few years back- it should bring a nice $ with proceeds going to the Politis/Packer compant in the Bahamas :lol: :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
ill auction my first born child with luke rooney :roll: :lol: :lol:
in the mean time i couldnt afford a card so i sent a piece of paper i found in the gutter and sent it :lol: :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
I sent the Roosters a big "f**k you" via special delivery, should help the fund.

choc_soldier

Coach
A Maccas voucher.

Obviously these poor players need to feed themselves, as they all live in the eastern suburbs and blow their 'pitiful' wages on rent and lattes...

legend

Coach
Great work EA. This is the spirit to show the Roosters how they should be treated, with utter contempt, as they treat everyone else.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the Roosters so we can send a big e-card with our best wishes?

Kiwi

First Grade
legend said:
Great work EA. This is the spirit to show the Roosters how they should be treated, with utter contempt, as they treat everyone else.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the Roosters so we can send a big e-card with our best wishes?

You can't whipe your butt with an e-card before you send it like you can with a real one :twisted: