What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster player's survival fund.

How much can you afford to help?

• $1.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10.00

• $100.00

• $1,000.00

• $100,000.00 (Singo only)

• I'll be auctioning my children on Ebay shortly to help

• I can't afford money, so I'll send a sympathy card

• If Wingy stops getting his head on Tele, $10.00

• Total voters

Kiwi

First Grade
please take note people all butt whiped cards are best done on the flat surface with the card open, you don't want a paper cut :shock:

OVP

Coach
Yep good work News Ltd lackies. Keep doing what the Great Parasite wants you to do.
Its amazing none of you have cottoned on to the real thing that the Roosters are trying to do, but it doesnt surprise me. Most of you are educated by the Great Parasite to do his bidding, but you are either too blind or too stupid to see it.

Do you believe the Roosters are actually fair dinkum about this ? You're an idiot if you think so. They are simply trying to show News Ltd up for the serial liars they are.

News promised a great "vision" for our game and wanted it seen and played in every country. LMAO well since they dont want that even to happen on the central coast nor the gold coast, they can stick their "vision" up their dots.

Its war you realise ... and the Roosters are doing everything in their power to show up News Ltd. Expect more headlines soon too. Nick Politis was on the "expansion" committee, but not even he had a say in anything. He was well known as a Gold Coast supporter, and you didnt have to be Einstein to work out what Nick wanted. But in the End, The Evil Empire never wanted anything to do with anything. They simply MUST go and quite frankly it doesnt surprise me you cant see what the Roosters are trying to do. Its hard work competing against the Great Parasite's propaganda machine. People are gullible, they believe what put in front of them because its in the "newspaper". Well done ... keep giving Rupert absolute power ... no it wont hurt us :roll:

Kiwi

First Grade
OVP said:
Yep good work News Ltd lackies. Keep doing what the Great Parasite wants you to do.
Its amazing none of you have cottoned on to the real thing that the Roosters are trying to do, but it doesnt surprise me. Most of you are educated by the Great Parasite to do his bidding, but you are either too blind or too stupid to see it.

Do you believe the Roosters are actually fair dinkum about this ? You're an idiot if you think so. They are simply trying to show News Ltd up for the serial liars they are.

News promised a great "vision" for our game and wanted it seen and played in every country. LMAO well since they dont want that even to happen on the central coast nor the gold coast, they can stick their "vision" up their dots.

Its war you realise ... and the Roosters are doing everything in their power to show up News Ltd. Expect more headlines soon too. Nick Politis was on the "expansion" committee, but not even he had a say in anything. He was well known as a Gold Coast supporter, and you didnt have to be Einstein to work out what Nick wanted. But in the End, The Evil Empire never wanted anything to do with anything. They simply MUST go and quite frankly it doesnt surprise me you cant see what the Roosters are trying to do. Its hard work competing against the Great Parasite's propaganda machine. People are gullible, they believe what put in front of them because its in the "newspaper". Well done ... keep giving Rupert absolute power ... no it wont hurt us :roll:

Whats funny is some Rooster fans are happy to see the cap go and for clubs to die giving us a 12 team comp aka Super League. So it seems a super league is ok, as long as the former ARL Roosters get it thier way, but NEWS LTD is evil because of Super League :roll:

And everyone can see what the Roosters are trying to do, they want everything their way.

OVP

Coach
You surprise me Kiwi, i thought you were smarter than that. None of us want the cap to be abolished, only RC and his stirring :lol:

All we are asking for is a rise in the cap. Isnt 7 years long enough for those mismanaged clubs to catch up ? Well give them 7 or 70 years, they'll always be mismanaged. At least Manly are doing something about their problems ... private ownership is the way of the future, and it wont take clubs very long to copy them when Manly start being hated again. The Tigers too are doing something by getting Harry Triguboff on board. Pretty soon they'll be able to compete with everyone else. Why arent the other clubs doing anything ? Thats right, the Salary Cap rewards mediocrity ... they dont need to do anything :roll:

OVP

Coach
Oh and btw Kiwi ... if you think the Roosters club wants a smaller comp then why did Nick Politis and PHil Gould publicly back the Gold Coast for so long ?

I dont want a smaller comp, i want an expanded one ... as do the Roosters club. But that wont happen while News is still leeching 10 million a year back from the NRL so Rupert can recoup his money.

Piss off Rupert.

Kiwi

First Grade
The cap is currently needed, and the rises should only be the 4% odd a year.

What needs to be done is the "missmanaged" clubs should be helped in getting run properly. Why not set up a system that makes sure each club is run as it should be then look at the situation of the cap. If the cap keeps going up more than it should then the weaker clubs will always be playing catch up, it's not easy to sort your shit out if you keep having to raise the bar before you get to it. We need a system where weaker clubs are modelled around teams like the Roosters, Broncos, Bulldogs, Panthers ect and shown how they need to be run.

Why not assemble a team of people that can go through the top clubs and then filter down into the lower teams implimenting ideas and set ups that work and will improve the lower sides?

0neye

I can't afford money, so I'll send a sympathy card with a doodie card too 8)
100% [ 12

OVP

Coach
Kiwi said:
The cap is currently needed, and the rises should only be the 4% odd a year.

What needs to be done is the "missmanaged" clubs should be helped in getting run properly. Why not set up a system that makes sure each club is run as it should be then look at the situation of the cap. If the cap keeps going up more than it should then the weaker clubs will always be playing catch up, it's not easy to sort your sh*t out if you keep having to raise the bar before you get to it. We need a system where weaker clubs are modelled around teams like the Roosters, Broncos, Bulldogs, Panthers ect and shown how they need to be run.

Why not assemble a team of people that can go through the top clubs and then filter down into the lower teams implimenting ideas and set ups that work and will improve the lower sides?

That would be a much better solution than having no rises in the Cap for 7 long years (and counting). While we should definitely help the weaker clubs, it shouldnt happen at the expense of the game itself ... by punishing the clubs who bring money into the game. Its very bad business to not keep up with the CPI and other issues that effect player payments.

Tis a pretty good solution , but do you think the weaker clubs would admit to being crap at management, and ask for help like that ?

gregstar

Referee
I shall be taking on another two jobs to help those roosters who are now living in abject poverty! It makes it so hard to maintain my lifestyle knowing this misfortune exists in the rugby league ranks!

Jamesy

Juniors
You should make another option that says i don't give a shit about these player and they can piss off for all i care. Then i'd vote

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I think I will stand on street corners and ask people for the "Save the roosters fund". For a measley $30 a month you can help a Roosters player live in Bondi....

For $60 they will also be able to use electricity.

For $100 you get a gold star and can revel in the knowledge that somewhere a rooster can have running water

0neye

one of bum boys tricks :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
pushheadinbutt14.gif

Marduk

Juniors
I'll be sending a cheque made out to Easts Leagues to the amount of $1.00.

I hope that helps. :lol: