What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters 2 short of the golden 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Brycey said:
I would love us to win all 3 matches. But apart of me wants us to win our 1000th game in the Round 1 2007, our centenary year, and also against the Rabbits to give them a big F#CK YOU!
maybe round 2 you will get your win;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Brycey said:
I would love us to win all 3 matches. But apart of me wants us to win our 1000th game in the Round 1 2007, our centenary year, and also against the Rabbits to give them a big F#CK YOU!

You are more a chance of winning the Premiership than beating the rabbits in round 1!

Soward will be wishing he was back in PL.

Cheers

Dave Q

Coach
Dave Q said:
You are more a chance of winning the Premiership than beating the rabbits in round 1!

Soward will be wishing he was back in PL.

Cheers

How weird, he did play PL!

Oh well, the rest of this round will be an entire non-event compared to this match.

ozzie

Bench
god I hope we can get this monkey off our backs - maybe we will string a few together then. Dashed me I cannot believe what I have been reading and seeing - a bloody misery if you ask me...

Chux

Juniors
Does a team still get the two points for the Bye this year? ;-)

Might be just the kick start to the season the team needs!!

2 True Blues

Coach
ozzie said:
god I hope we can get this monkey off our backs - maybe we will string a few together then. Dashed me I cannot believe what I have been reading and seeing - a bloody misery if you ask me...

I was thinkinh the same Ozzie. How can so many talented players go so bad when playing together. There is no spark, and defence is pathetic. I cannot believe I started this thread in aug last year, and still no win !!!!

What's wrong. Confidence ?? Just can't understand how they are unable to even regularly penetrate opposition try lines with such a good attack ( Let alone their defence ). #-o ](*,) :?

ozzie

Bench
maybe this article has worried them - lol - oh well off to canberra with all my gear on - I suppose Canberra fans need a laugh - yes there are still faithfuls like me who are still awaiting the 1000th

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Brycey said:
hahahahaha..rooters....hahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.