What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters are still the benchmark.

melon....

Coach
Big Mick said:
tdcockers said:
from memory, the roosters made less mistakes than the panthers, so in that respect it is probably true that the roosters are the benchmarks

AHHH NO!.

Roosters missed more tackles, i know that for sure, i forget the other stats, so there goes your theory.
The Panthers had more Handling Errors. We actually had a better completion rate too. But the key was the first half missed tackles by Easts 23 to 11, and the line breaks from those missed tackles, for those soft tries. We must love gifting you wins.

mightypanther

Juniors
Sharks are still the bench

Hey give em a break.......it's hard to get rid of Anderson......his sour attitude and bad habits stick like glue.

I reckon they will improve when they start listening to Raper (remember him Shark players he's your coach).......stop listening to Kimmorley talk himself up........and get rid of a few more bits of deadwood like Bird and a couple of others.