What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters chairman reveals Finch flip

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Parra are basically the only NRL club with any money.

* Roosters will be announcing the signings of Nutley and Jason Smith soon.

* Manly have yet to replace Kennedy, despite trying.

* The Tigers are about to sign Villasante.

* North Queensland, Melbourne and the Broncos all went for Myles.

* Canterbury will probably sign Manuf**koa

* Gold Coast are still looking for players.

There are plenty out there who still have money to spend.

Bigfella

Coach
Yes Hurri, Parra aren't the only club with money but we are the only club with nothing to spend it on! My vote goes to a nice new water feature in the foyer of the Leagues club. It could be named in honour of Dean Widders, John Morris, Glenn Morrison and all the players who are leaving us with a heap of room under our salary cap.

I guess one myth we can put to bed now is that Parra would attract more big name signings if Brian Smith wasn't here...

Also which clubs have really struggled to sign players for next season: Parra, Newcastle, Penrith, Canberra.

Do you think there might be a disadvantage in your incoming coach being already involved at another club?

parra pete

Referee
I expect the management would have asked Hindmarsh, Tahu and Grothe their opinion of having Finch at the Eels.
If the Club signs him, it would be because that had given him a good rating.

number8

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
f*ck george bush.

You'll have the FBI, CIA & the A team all after you with talk like that. Be careful ute.

:sarcasm: They're listening you know!!!!