What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters fan day

gregstar

Referee
stop making sense oz yid tig! there are goosters present & they'll buy your team's identity if your not careful!

Chook

First Grade
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
i can see easts fans getting 20,000 for a game against last running souths with the tigers running 9th/10th at the time ... we've all seen easts crowds when easts weren't fashionable and the team wasn't challenging and they were and always will be paltry ... there are 45 fans that were there at henson and the remaining `20,000' (usually toes counted a la their crowds at the SFS in the early 90s whne they announced crowds of 7k and the figure was nearer 1500) float between the kings, swans, waratahs and whatever other team is flavour of the month ... easts support is the worst and most fickle in the comp .. anyone can get 20,000 when they win every week .. get 20,000 when you are near the bottom and i'll have respect ... i've seen easts near the botttom (unlike 99% of the new fan plastic tools that now `support them') and let me tell u their crowds were nearer 20 than 20k ... plastic , 2 bob, soul-less, yuppified, gentrified team who claim to represent sydney city yet are hated by all including their eastern subs heartland who abandoned them for eons in favour of the swans

GO EASTS!!!!

Chook.

Chook

First Grade
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
go swans
go waratahs
go kings

and to all easts fans (both of u)

go get f***ed

Ouch, I'm so stung by your comments.

GO EASTS!!!

Chook.

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
they don't represent sydney and will always be easts

and they wil forever have the most plastic and fickle support of any club to have playd any football code the world over

Latest posts